Donovan Clingan | The Boneyard

Donovan Clingan

Reaction Score
Karaban and Donavan will be a great duo for us hopefully for a couple of years.
This year! But Karaban and Clingan should be here 3 years, right?

Reaction Score
Not many guys his size, but can see him having a Kalkbrenner type trajectory. Not exactly the same type of player but a good example of a 7+ footer who can excel at this level.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
A little worried about his defense. But hopefully these games have been good experiences for him.

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
I'm curious to see how he does against teams that have more height - in HS did he face much competition that was even 6'8-6'10"? So far he's looking to be a great Husky and we'll know soon how he handles himself against stiffer fare.

Reaction Score
He's going to struggle a lot during the gauntlet of our season, but that's a good thing. He has room to make mistakes and grow as Sanogo's backup. The speed of the game is a lot for him right now.

Reaction Score
His per minute stats have to be insane. The truth is there will be games where he doesn’t play much because Adama is going to be such a beast in the conference and they aren’t going to play together in real games. Next year he will be awesome. This year he’s already good.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'm curious to see how he does against teams that have more height - in HS did he face much competition that was even 6'8-6'10"? So far he's looking to be a great Husky and we'll know soon how he handles himself against stiffer fare.

Tune in Thursday night.

Reaction Score
Karaban and Donavan will be a great duo for us hopefully for a couple of years.
Good point. As we go forward it will be hard to distinguish Donavan destiny from Karaban kismet.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Good point. As we go forward it will be hard to distinguish Donavan destiny from Karaban kismet.
Season 9 Idk GIF by The Office

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
I can't wait for him to prove it - I think he will as will Karaban, those two could be names we'll remember.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Donovan is our Destiny.

Yep.

Glad we clinged to him.
im not sure how i feel aboot this latest tour de force effort.
on the one hand, it could be the spirits communicating to us thru u (if so, u got juice, big time). you know, 'say my name,' and the whole 'the writings on the wall' album by her.
on the udder hand, iffn ur calling him a girl, that's not very good.

i'll just assume that 'clinged' stuff was not a serious thought. i figger that u knocked over the ink bottle, and those squiggles looked like letters and words to you. use a blotter, clean ur glasses.

Reaction Score
He's going to struggle a lot during the gauntlet of our season, but that's a good thing. He has room to make mistakes and grow as Sanogo's backup. The speed of the game is a lot for him right now.
I haven’t seen him have much trouble with anything yet. He’s good now and will be better as the season goes on.

Reaction Score
He will need to develop a little mean streak. Can't be afraid to bully guys or attack the rim. But thus far, he is a promising as advertised.

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
I love that Sanogo is on there. Double threat.

Damn Kalk's been dunking huh?

Reaction Score
That stiff on Michigan has gotten tons of press for 2 years now. Donovan looks bigger, more coordinated and faster than the Michigan stiff already

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom