Donovan Clingan’s Glastonbury NIL Event with Red Fox on 3/2 | The Boneyard

Donovan Clingan’s Glastonbury NIL Event with Red Fox on 3/2

Reaction Score
My friends at Red Fox, keep getting it done with the help of Jason Butikofer. Donovan Clingan Event at Red Fox Prime Steakhouse in Glastonbury on Thursday, March 2nd. Details below:
2E834052-606F-4B26-91A2-56E9F44D1393.jpeg

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
No kidding. It's written weird.
Give Fico a break, english might not be his first language :)

Reaction Score
No kidding. It's written weird.
I think you are written weird. If it called him a “Basketball Star”, you would say he comes off the bench. If you understood NIL better, you would realize you can’t use “UConn” since that’s a logo and $5k to the school and zero to the player. Get off the sidelines and help the players on the team, instead of criticizing those who do. He is a basketball center and it’s @ Fox Prime Restaurant. Perfect! The only thing we are missing is the $2 beers but he can work on that.
The folks who are fans and support the players will be there.

Last edited:

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Everyone should support this if they can. And I will say that you should double the effort because if you have never had a chance to stand next to Clingan you still have no idea just exactly how massive the kid is. I've met a lot of players in my time few have awed me physically just by their size and presence the way Clingan did.

Bring your kids. They will never, ever forget it.

Last edited:

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Everyone should support this if they can. And I will say that you should double the effort because if you have never had a chance to stand next to Clingan you still have no idea just exactly how massive the kid is. I've met a lot of players in my time few have awed me physically just by their size and presence the way Clingan did.

Bring your kids. They will never, ever forget it.

I'm usually the tallest person in the room (I'm 6'2"). It's not unusual for me to see someone taller than I am, but a foot taller? That's pretty rare.

August_West

Reaction Score
I'm usually the tallest person in the room (I'm 6'2"). It's not unusual for me to see someone taller than I am, but a foot taller? That's pretty rare.
Im 6'2" as well and when I was next to him at Gampel he seemed more than a foot taller. He is only a foot taller, but it seemed like more, thats how big he is. He's no beanpole either. A large human.

Reaction Score
They have great steaks and dinner entries but I did talk to the owner and he said folks can order off the lunch menu in the bar area. At any rate, he’s trying to accommodate those fans who want to or need to keep the costs down. I haven’t had the right opportunity to suggest $2 beer (lol) yet, but I may.

August_West

Reaction Score
I think you are written weird. If it called him a “Basketball Star”, you would say he comes off the bench. If you understood NIL better, you would realize you can’t use “UConn” since that’s a logo and $5k to the school and zero to the player. Get off the sidelines and help the players on the team, instead of criticizing those who do. He is a basketball center and it’s @ Fox Prime Restaurant. Perfect! The only thing we are missing is the $2 beers but he can work on that.
The folks who are fans and support the players will be there.

You would have saved yourself a lot of aggravation if you just said "Shut up, Dove" the first time. There is a reason that phrase was first coined over 20 years ago.

Reaction Score
You would have saved yourself a lot of aggravation if you just said "Shut up, Dove" the first time. There is a reason that phrase was first coined over 20 years ago.
My mother taught me to wash my hands before eating and not to tell people to shut up, amongst other things. Hopefully, people can focus on making the event rather than searching for the perfect wording in their opinion.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Im 6'2" as well and when I was next to him at Gampel he seemed more than a foot taller. He is only a foot taller, but it seemed like more, thats how big he is. He's no beanpole either. A large human.
It was crazy watching HS video of him when he made the news sportscasts. As a soph he looked skinny. Then he exploded by the time he graduated.

Reaction Score
Well, at UConn there's a "Student Center", "Health Center", "Rec Center", "Center for Career Development", etc.

Donovan is the "Basketball Center" ;)
The mere mention of “UConn” would have cost you a $5k check to UConn in the NIL logo World. The University of Connecticut is a basketball school - Donovan Clingan is our Basketball Center.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
If I am medically cleared by my surgeon, I will be there Chief0

Reaction Score
If I am medically cleared by my surgeon, I will be there Chief0
Wonderful! Glad you are medically on the rebound. Looking forward to seeing you at the event.

Reaction Score
Does anyone knwo what the projected turnout for this event would be?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom