Donny Marshall | The Boneyard

Donny Marshall

Reaction Score
Yeah that was lame. What does he know about the team’s attitude. Comment on something you can actually verify

Reaction Score
Yeah that was lame. What does he know about the team’s attitude. Comment on something you can actually verify
I had the same impression - the team looked lethargic - it was reminiscent of how they played perimeter ball in Bouk's absence - making desperation shots as time ran out. Let's hope DH lights a fire.

Reaction Score
I had the same impression - the team looked lethargic - it was reminiscent of how they played perimeter ball in Bouk's absence - making desperation shots as time ran out. Let's hope DH lights a fire.
I agree on that. His comment seemed more like he was saying that UConn came out pompous and looked down on Creighton which was nonsense

Reaction Score
Regarding his comments about Bouk, i mean maybe he read some of the comments on this very site over the past month that Bouk may be the most talented player to walk on campus and Donny's expectations of performance are reflected in that.

Reaction Score
bouk had 40 last time 5 pts at the half is no bueno

Reaction Score
Cute. You the first here to bring up drinking? Watch a game and comment please.
Watched every minute, slappy, and I’m able to refrain from incoherent phrase-by-phrase rants with myself. It’s not a good look for anyone, so I’m just helping you out. Have a drink or go to bed, sweetie

Reaction Score
I've was critical of Donny's personality earlier in the year. Sometimes his humor falls flat. Sometimes it's quite good. The past few days he's been very funny.

As far as his halftime analysis and his critical comments are concerned, he was on point. And so he should be. He's been in this arena. Was a team captain. I think he qualifies as an expert at recognizing good team attitude and something less. Today he noticed an attitude he thought was lacking. I'm believe him. I'm also not qualified to dispute him.

Reaction Score
Regarding his comments about Bouk, i mean maybe he read some of the comments on this very site over the past month that Bouk may be the most talented player to walk on campus and Donny's expectations of performance are reflected in that.
Most talented player to walk on campus??
Did u just start watching uconn ty??:)
Easy man

Reaction Score
He couldn’t have been more correct. Even before halftime when we had a good lead I saw it.

Reaction Score
Love Donny. That’s was Husky pride talking. Donny played at 150% and don’t think for a minute it wasn’t frustrating watching the team shrink on the boards and lose its intensity.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom