Dodson leaving Stanford | The Boneyard

Dodson leaving Stanford

Reaction Score
LaChina Robinson tweets she is entering the portal. Not sure how much she played this season nor her stats.

Reaction Score
In a twitter announcement in September, senior forward Maya Dodson announced her intention to opt out of the 2020-21 season.

Dodson was a five-star recruit ranked 11th by ESPN HoopGurlz in the fifth-ranked 2017 Stanford recruiting class. Senior point guard Kiana Williams was ranked three spots ahead of her.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
According to her twitter announcement, she wants to get closer to home. She's from Georgia.

Lots of programs in Georgia and the surrounding states will be jockeying for Dodson.

I'm thinking Duke, Tennessee or UNC. South Carolina was in her final 5 out of high school but I don't think we chase.

Reaction Score
According to her twitter announcement, she wants to get closer to home. She's from Georgia.

Lots of programs in Georgia and the surrounding states will be jockeying for Dodson.

I'm thinking Duke, Tennessee or UNC. South Carolina was in her final 5 out of high school but I don't think we chase.
Don’t think South Carolina would even want Dodson or even the programs you mentioned. Maybe Georgia, Georgia Tech, Auburn or Arkansas or something similar. Post Stanford Dodson is the same as Pre Stanford Dodson

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom