OT: - Do I Troll in Unfriendly Territory? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Do I Troll in Unfriendly Territory?

Do I wear my UConn 2023 National Champions shirt in Syracuse today?

• Yes

Votes: 16 12.0%
  • Hell Yes

Votes: 117 88.0%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
This should be an announcement, not a question. Go in there shouting “5 is greater than 1”!!! And then spit on the Syracuse mascot if you see it.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
He'll get over it soon since it's almost time for that season for the sport played with the brown pointy ball. Then very few fans of The Ewe will even remember basketball season.

I'm CT born and raised, but I've lived down here for 25+ years. I like living in South Florida . . . but it took some getting used to.
Can Miami fans possibly be worse than UCF fans? They still fly their “Unofficial National Champs” flags

Reaction Score
I'm visiting my wife's family in Syracuse today. Do I wear my UConn 2023 National Champions shirt?
I've never been to Syracuse, but if I did, I would 100% wear UConn gear.

I had a chance to visit Syracuse back in December w/ my wife to see the girl she used to nanny who was then starting her freshman year at Syracuse. The plan was to catch the Syracuse/Georgetown game, which is a totally appropriate time to rep UConn gear.

We ended up getting covid and the girl ended up getting to her senses, dropping out of Syracuse after one year (why spend an absurd amount of money on a meh school when you could join the family business without the need to attend college?)

IMO, it's different than wearing NY sports gear in Boston or Philly. That's a troll move.

One time in Philly, I forgot I was wearing a NYR hat and when we were checking into a relatively nice hotel. The front desk person recommended me to keep my hat off during our stay. I thought she was joking, but she was dead serious out of concern for your security, better to be safe.

Reaction Score
I've never been to Syracuse, but if I did, I would 100% wear UConn gear.

I had a chance to visit Syracuse back in December w/ my wife to see the girl she used to nanny who was then starting her freshman year at Syracuse. The plan was to catch the Syracuse/Georgetown game, which is a totally appropriate time to rep UConn gear.

We ended up getting covid and the girl ended up getting to her senses, dropping out of Syracuse after one year (why spend an absurd amount of money on a meh school when you could join the family business without the need to attend college?)

IMO, it's different than wearing NY sports gear in Boston or Philly. That's a troll move.

One time in Philly, I forgot I was wearing a NYR hat and when we were checking into a relatively nice hotel. The front desk person recommended me to keep my hat off during our stay. I thought she was joking, but she was dead serious out of concern for your security, better to be safe.
Philly has to be the trashiest large city in the country.

Reaction Score
I wear my UConn sweatshirt all the time here in San Diego (rare rainy day here this spring, so I made sure I got a pic). I had several people tell me I was brave shortly after the tournament.. but all in good fun!

ScottUmbrella.JPG

Reaction Score
I wear my UConn sweatshirt all the time here in San Diego (rare rainy day here this spring, so I made sure I got a pic). I had several people tell me I was brave shortly after the tournament.. but all in good fun!

View attachment 89213
How long have you been in PB? I walked from the pier all the way past Mission Beach down to the volleyball courts and back with my girl the morning of the SDSU-Creighton game, and watched the game at 710. I was wearing UConn because of course we had just beat Miami. Got 4 friendly call-outs on that walk

Reaction Score
How long have you been in PB? I walked from the pier all the way past Mission Beach down to the volleyball courts and back with my girl the morning of the SDSU-Creighton game, and watched the game at 710. I was wearing UConn because of course we had just beat Miami. Got 4 friendly call-outs on that walk
I have lived in San Diego for 40 years or so... SDSU is my second favorite team, since they are local and on TV... but of course I was rooting for the Huskies.... I live 4 blocks from the pier... do you live out here?

Reaction Score
I have lived in San Diego for 40 years or so... SDSU is my second favorite team, since they are local and on TV... but of course I was rooting for the Huskies.... I live 4 blocks from the pier... do you live out here?
I just moved back to the Northeast (from NJ but now in Cheshire, likely going to settle somewhere outside Hartford) a couple weeks ago but was downtown for 7 years. First 3 by Seaport Village, the last 4 in Little Italy. PB is cool but was never for me as a day-to-day and night-to-night place to be.

What a crummy “spring” we had this year. It was arguably nicer back here!

Reaction Score
Wear all your UConn garb because syracuse folk love UConn eh. Some guy started a thread in which he proferred that SU-Georgetown was the best big east rivalry and it turned into a thread about UConn. It's OC at its finest in south Canada. I mean, the very first reply was a reference to UConn. It's Glorious.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom