OT: - Do I Troll in Unfriendly Territory? | The Boneyard

OT: Do I Troll in Unfriendly Territory?

Do I wear my UConn 2023 National Champions shirt in Syracuse today?

• Yes

Votes: 16 12.0%
  • Hell Yes

Votes: 117 88.0%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
IMG_1036.gif

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
You wear it and you make sure everybody you see while wearing it, acknowledges it.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I wear mine on Hollywood Beach, FL. I can tell you Miami fans are still angry. :cool:
Our across the street neighbor is from Miami. We would see him and wife just about daily and he’s the one that started some friendly trash talk about the game. He bet us a bottle of wine Miami would win. Since the game, I’ve seen him maybe 3 times and he waves but gone is the friendly conversation and, no, we didn’t get the wine

Reaction Score
Our across the street neighbor is from Miami. We would see him and wife just about daily and he’s the one that started some friendly trash talk about the game. He bet us a bottle of wine Miami would win. Since the game, I’ve seen him maybe 3 times and he waves but gone is the friendly conversation and, no, we didn’t get the wine
He'll get over it soon since it's almost time for that season for the sport played with the brown pointy ball. Then very few fans of The Ewe will even remember basketball season.

I'm CT born and raised, but I've lived down here for 25+ years. I like living in South Florida . . . but it took some getting used to.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You want maybe me and some of the boys head over there and remind him of his obligation?

Scaring Times Up GIF by Biznek

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom