Dishin & Swishin Podcast: It's Madness! The Roundtable looks at the NCAA tournament | The Boneyard

Dishin & Swishin Podcast: It's Madness! The Roundtable looks at the NCAA tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With apologies to Christmas and when kids return to school, thisis the most wonderful time of the year! March Madness! Let the games begin as 64 teams gather in sites around the country to fight for the right to call themselves national champions.

On today’s Dishin & Swishin podcast, we bring together some of the very best of the best experts on women’s basketball. Today’s roundtable, moderated by Dishin & Swishin host David Siegel includes:

Doug Feinberg, Associated Press national women’s basketball writer
Mechelle Voepel, ESPN women’s basketball writer
LaChina Robinson, women’s basketball television analyst
Brenda Van Langen, women’s basketball television analyst

Topics discussed by the roundtable include:

Each region’s favorites and upstarts, who can advance and who should advance.
Did the top seeds earn their rankings and does it have an impact on the tournament?
Players to look out for, the ones you know and a few you should know.
What each panel member is looking forward to in the tournament, and what they are looking forward to seeing.

http://post original url/KD8qw1u5ss

Reaction Score
I'm glad you liked. Thought that was one of the better panels top to bottom

sTu

Reaction Score
Terrific discussion with the usual excellent moderation of the participants. You definitely have increased my interest in watching many games I would have overlooked. Thanks for your time and effort.

Reaction Score
Why thank you very much. I appreciate the response, and I'm glad you found it informative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom