Dishin & Swishin: Holly Warlick takes over | The Boneyard

Dishin & Swishin: Holly Warlick takes over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If anyone is ready for it, it is Warlick. She knows about success, and she knows about disappointment. She has been a coach and confidant to a group of tremendously diverse players and teams over the years, and she is excited about this one. It is young, with only two seniors and one junior, but that does not seem to concern her; she knows those three upperclassmen, as well as the three sophomores that have returned, played under enough pressure and extenuating circumstances that they are “old beyond their years.”

As the Lady Vols prepare to tipoff the season versus Carson-Newman this evening, Warlick was kind enough to spend a very nice half hour discussing her team, their roles and responsibilities, and much more.

http://wp.me/pwd9L-5CI

Reaction Score
played under enough pressure and extenuating circumstances that they are “old beyond their years.” Yes, that kind of pressure and circumstance can certainly make you old beyond one's years. I'd prefer to be skilled beyond my years.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I didn't see anything last year that would lead me to believe she will be an elite HC.

And after watching absoultely zero offense being run by the Vols tonight against Carson Newman, it could be ugly for TN against good teams.

U

UCONNfan1

I didn't see anything last year that would lead me to believe she will be an elite HC.

And after watching absoultely zero offense being run by the Vols tonight against Carson Newman, it could be ugly for TN against good teams.
Yeah, but their fans are lovin it and many think they are a legit top 10 team and will be before the end of the year - ie. expect to make the elite 8).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom