Digital Tickets | The Boneyard

Digital Tickets

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Looks like the pandemic has accelerated the use of Digital Tickets in sports .I just got a email from the ACC about renewing my seats for the Tournament next March. They are switching to Digital Tickets. Part of me realizes its easier that way, but the old school part of me will miss having an actual paper ticket. I always keep my tickets from the ACC and NCAA tournament games. Plus some tickets to other regular season games...... like the tail whipping that the Blue Devils put on the Fowl from SC. But I digress.

What are your thoughts?.. have yall schools started with the digital tickets or is there an option for paper tickets?

Reaction Score
I remember hearing if you ask for a paper ticket for a momento they can provide it. Your experience may vary school by school or tournament by tournament but I would ask as soon as possible.

Reaction Score
Looks like the pandemic has accelerated the use of Digital Tickets in sports .I just got a email from the ACC about renewing my seats for the Tournament next March. They are switching to Digital Tickets. Part of me realizes its easier that way, but the old school part of me will miss having an actual paper ticket. I always keep my tickets from the ACC and NCAA tournament games. Plus some tickets to other regular season games...... like the tail whipping that the Blue Devils put on the Fowl from SC. But I digress.

What are your thoughts?.. have yall schools started with the digital tickets or is there an option for paper tickets?
They’ve gone digital tickets at South Carolina but you can have printed tickets for $10 extra when you purchased season tix. The last few seasons pre-COVID, the printed tickets were in booklets with pics of the players and graphics on them. They were quite nice. From what I’ve seen on Twitter, the printed out tickets for this season appear plain without any frills, and come in a single perforated sheet.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Went to the box office and bought my tickets to the Greensboro Regional. I figured I would save a few bucks on ticketmaster fees and get physical tickets as well. Wrong on both counts. They gave me two sheets of paper.. one with instructions on how to access my tickets, and one with a QR code to scan. So disappointed...

I did the digital ticket thing for the Little Carolina game.... worked easily... but got physical tickets for the ACC Tournament since I went to the Coliseum box office to purchase them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom