psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Alumnus Tierney Lawlor,,,
1674347400329.png

Remember this?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I noticed her also, I backed up the tape to double check. She was sitting directly behind the UConn bench. You can see her behind Geno when the camera is on him with 1 min 30 seconds remaining before halftime.

Reaction Score
I thought maybe Uconn had added another staff position for "walk on" recruiter!

MdStang

Greetings From Geezerville
Reaction Score
Did anyone notice that Caroline was wearing ear plugs?
Yes, she has been wearing them since she returned to the bench. Could be to minimize the crowd noise (hearing, ringing, inner ear balance issues all can be related to concussions).

Reaction Score
Did anyone notice that Caroline was wearing ear plugs?
I saw her in the first 2 quarters, but then sometime before the half it looked like she no longer was there but had left the bench. In the 2nd half, whenever someone from UConn subbed out of the game, they’d go down the bench and high five everyone- it was easy to see that Caroline was absent. Hope she is okay.

Reaction Score
I saw her in the first 2 quarters, but then sometime before the half it looked like she no longer was there but had left the bench. In the 2nd half, whenever someone from UConn subbed out of the game, they’d go down the bench and high five everyone- it was easy to see that Caroline was absent. Hope she is okay.
Saw a few people on twitter saying she has been wearing sunglasses and using earplugs the last few games and when it is too loud she tends to leave. Which presumably means she is still symptomatic. You've got to feel for her!!

Reaction Score
Saw a few people on twitter saying she has been wearing sunglasses and using earplugs the last few games and when it is too loud she tends to leave. Which presumably means she is still symptomatic. You've got to feel for her!!
if the information in this previous post is correct, these are all symptoms of post concussion syndrome. Don’t expect her back playing any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom