Diarra | The Boneyard

Diarra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know he's been banged up lately and I'm hoping that's why we didn't see him Fri night. I have not seen him play but from all indications it sounds like he can rebound. "High motor" is all I need to hear and I've heard that a lot. Anybody know if he's good to go tonight? We need someone who can grab 'in ball....

Reaction Score
His ability to rebound alone makes him valuable. If our other bigs can't get it done, send a message and play Diarra.

Reaction Score
this is another one of those "vague injuries" the staff seems to keep silent on, could be serious could not be, we'll never know! Like honestly, did that motley crew of brimah/facey/enoch/durham play so well he couldn't see the floor or was he injured? Apparently he was available vs wagner

Reaction Score
I would rather see Kentan Facey, with four years of development, get more than 14 minutes of playing time and show that this is his job to lose. Of all our big men, Facey is the guy I have been expecting a lot from this year, thinking he could be like a Hilton Armstrong type, late bloomer. But KO is needs to give him a fair shake.

C

Chief00

I would rather see Kentan Facey, with four years of development, get more than 14 minutes of playing time and show that this is his job to lose. Of all our big men, Facey is the guy I have been expecting a lot from this year, thinking he could be like a Hilton Armstrong type, late bloomer. But KO is needs to give him a fair shake.
You are dreaming

Reaction Score

I agree with the hopes fans have for KF, but he has to earn it. I saw nothing Friday night that suggested he needed more playing time. I would think Wagner would be a favorable match up for KF and was a ghost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom