Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland) | Page 59 | The Boneyard

Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I dont think Enoch can come in and start right away. Hes young for this class and still seems to be a bit away from contributing.

Stone can play alongside Brimah.
pretty simple. nobody seems to grasp how easy it would be. enoch isn't instant impact

Reaction Score
Is this kid even gonna announce? What happened to all the talk of committing when the signing period ends. There were all the rumors of 11/12 and then it became 11/21 and now its a month later and I feel like info on this kid and the media's idea of where he is going is going backwards.

No one ever confirmed those dates, and then as the signing period came to an end a flurry of stories where he and his family were quoted as saying he wouldn't sign until Spring came out. Basically, the idea that he was going to commit at any point in November was never actually a thing.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The clown who keeps pointing out the Wisconsin tweets is actually a Wisconsin fan, so don't sweat it.

Reaction Score
check your PM
Oh, come on 99! Secrets are only fun when shared with everyone ;) On a serious note Duke is out as far as I know. They have Jeter already, so as far as I'm concerned they have no need for Stone.

Reaction Score
He looks to be playing against CYO 5th graders. If I were him I wouldn't even want that clip out there.

His team looks like a bunch of fifth graders. That clip reminded me of like every bad basketball movie when the opposing team (and sometimes your own team) dribbles the ball off their faces or pathetically throws up airball after airball just so the star player can finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom