Diaco-Like Second Half | The Boneyard

Diaco-Like Second Half

Reaction Score
Not much to say except it looked like to me that UMass wanted it more. Conservative play calling, UConn looked uninterested, cold, wet and ready to attend a homecoming kegger. Lots of extra effort for the UMass boys, series of mistakes and lack of effort from our team today.

Reaction Score
The worst offensives play calling ive ever seen from a uconn coach. When we were up 14-3 they have to throw the ball. Instead they just kept pushing the ball in I form and giving UMass defense easy stops. Completely failed at stretching the field and creating space. What a waste.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I'm not putting this on the players. We know we're young and our defense is bad. The kids played hard.

This one is squarely on Edsall and Dunn (if he actually called the plays). They are soley responsible for this loss. I have never seen play calling like that. Honestly, a high school coach could have called that game better.

If Edsall does not admit this defeat is on him, he should be shown the door after the conference is over.

Reaction Score
It was worse than that rainy game at I think USF when Diaco was coach where he compeltely refused to pass

Reaction Score
I firmly believe that AD Dave in his discussions with RE Insisted of a more exciting up tempo brand of offense and defense if RE took over. Of course RE went along in the hiring process and off we go the first year. The problem is RE can’t help himself to revert back to his nature and what is AD Dave to do now.
Today’s offense was all RE. And the defense seemed much more conservative than against USF. Just pathetic really.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom