Devin Robinson Mixtape | The Boneyard

Devin Robinson Mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
he looks great. hope we can land him. said that UNC, Duke, Florida and Louisville are coming at him now.

Reaction Score
Would definitely fit in nicely as a stretch 4 with the ability to play 3. Hopefully UConn being in on him early pays off since all the big boys are after him now. On another note, what happened to Reebok's budget that led to those uniforms?

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
From ct but live here in louisville and on the local sports cards radio said pitino went on a in home vist and wants him pretty bad.

Reaction Score
Its us and Iu is the impression I get. Certainly the longer the recruitment drags out the better for Louisville. My dream class is Hamilton Perkins Robinson, Then maybe a true big.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Its us and Iu is the impression I get. Certainly the longer the recruitment drags out the better for Louisville. My dream class is Hamilton Perkins Robinson, Then maybe a true big.

Hope they lock him up soon. Would love Abu along with that group

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
One thing going for UConn they were on Robinson before the other big schools which bold's well imho.

Reaction Score
Is it me or does he look an awful lot like Jeremy Lamb? Looks to be a little more powerful though. Lamb part one worked out just dandy, sign me up for part deux.

Reaction Score
New video of him discussing recruitment. He mentions Uconn a few times.

D

Deleted member 3149

Also on a side note, devin looks just like Danny granger

Reaction Score
Get him on campus and he will commit, hopefully we set up a visit for August.

Agree, but it's a good sign to see him take his time in recruitment. It shows something about his maturity and perspective. I hate it when players make early decisions and then de-commit.

Reaction Score
I think being early on DR will be huge. It says a lot when a program recognizes talent early and offers.

Reaction Score
very small note but Justin Young has been around the block for awhile on the recruiting scene and recently started up his own service and he called him a young Tracy McGrady. I know Meyer felt something in his interview with him after the Reebok camp that made him feel Robinson is a UConn lean but I'm kind of surprised the staff hasn't had someone watching him the past couple of weeks while he was at the smaller AAU tourneys.

http://www.hoopseen.com/index.php/component/k2/item/518-emptying-the-orlando-notepad

Richmond Squires forward Devin Robinson looks like a young Tracy McGrady. The 6-foot-8 forward has my virtual vote for a burger game.

Reaction Score
Perkins-Calhoun/purvis-DHAM-Robinson-facey. Despite being kinda undersized that's a very lanky line up at all positions. robinsons jumper looks freaking sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom