DePaul post game thread. | The Boneyard

DePaul post game thread.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Quiet in here. Bunch of casuals went to bed early. Play of the game was the entire team jumping off the bench to gather T New off the floor following his steal / save attempt up 30. We are primed and locked in. Bring on Saturday.

Reaction Score
Solid 40-minute effort, but drawing any conclusions based on a game against DePaul is not advisable.

Reaction Score
I wouldn’t mind that Abass kid portaling over to us next year. Made Clingan look pretty silly on more than one occasion. Tough gritty kid. Hurley would make him a star

He understands how to use his mass as leverage. Clingan, despite being huge, does not.

Reaction Score
My 5 lazy, non-deep thought game notes:
1. Chalk
2. The crowd that came to see the #1 team…wait what crowd. Pitiful.
3. Enjoyed the play by play announcer.
4. DePaul is still bad, very bad.
5. Mrs. P has been given the warning not to be around me Saturday between 3:00-5:30

Reaction Score
Really not much to take away from this game…In a good way.

Couple points:

-Stew looked good, corner 3s may be his thing, but he won’t be that wide open often.
-Solo showed the more versatile game we’ve been looking for, needs to keep the defense guessing. Still gets beat on D a bit too much which will keep him off the floor a bit, but liked what I saw
-Clingan really needs to stay on the floor, biting on shot fakes shouldn’t be happening so often, especially when he doesn’t need to jump.
-Samson is good for a few headscratching fouls, but his blitz on screens remains really effective.
-2 fouls so quick for both centers so quick can’t happen, i’m sure the staff will iron it out but will/could be an issue against the higher level comp.

Overall, offense was beautiful as always, Steph impressed again on both sides, and shooting has been great. On to Saturday boys!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom