Demoralize PC Saturday | The Boneyard

Demoralize PC Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Watching Providence their last few games, they simply arent that good. If they limit Carter and Oduro, they will be fine. I dont want to risk any guys getting banged up or injured though for the BET and beyond so hoping we can utilize the bench more.

Reaction Score
Get a life- pretty sad trolling another teams message board. But this is what you get when you are the best team in the country. Worthless trolls are back.

Reaction Score
I’m getting a bit ahead of myself here but I want to humiliate St. John’s. That is a likely second round BE tourney game.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I mentioned this a week ago or so with the caveat of let's see how things play out leading up to this game.

My official position is leave all the scholarship players in Storrs and just send a team of walk-ons and practice players and have Mamadou coach them.

Don't even give Providence the satisfaction of seeing UConn show up to their place.

#1 seed in BET and sole regulation season championship is wrapped up. #1 seed in NCAAT is wrapped up.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
This shows me the original Big East rivalries never died. Old rivalries are just below the surface like a Hatfield and McCoy fued. It is starting to stir and it's March. You can tell Spring is in the air. Let the games begin!

Reaction Score
I mentioned this a week ago or so with the caveat of let's see how things play out leading up to this game.

My official position is leave all the scholarship players in Storrs and just send a team of walk-ons and practice players and have Mamadou coach them.

Don't even give Providence the satisfaction of seeing UConn show up to their place.

#1 seed in BET and sole regulation season championship is wrapped up. #1 seed in NCAAT is wrapped up.

While this is an ungodly stupid idea, it would be hilarious to have Andrew Hurley be our starting point guard and lose by 150 just to fire up PC fans.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Watching Providence their last few games, they simply arent that good. If they limit Carter and Oduro, they will be fine. I dont want to risk any guys getting banged up or injured though for the BET and beyond so hoping we can utilize the bench more.

This is my biggest concern. We're facing a physical and desperate Providence team who's going to be jacked up on their senior day.

Providence will make the game ugly, play bully ball with loads of energy just hoping the refs can't possibly call every foul.

We need to be locked in early, go on a run to blow the game open so that we can get starters off the floor against a desperate Providence team.

Health should be priority 1, 2, and 3 for this team.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
While this is an ungodly stupid idea, it would be hilarious to have Andrew Hurley be our starting point guard and lose by 150 just to fire up PC fans.

For player safety, I'd dress Hurley but not play him. Just to add one more layer of unreleased frustration to Friar fans.

Also, it's not uncommon for me at work to suggest something and have a co-worker or boss start their reply to me with "While this is an ungodly stupid idea.....".

Reaction Score

Absolutely. This is a scrimmage for the real games left. Start the starters. Run some base sets. Get Cam and Alex a few shots. Then play the frosh and bench for the last 75% of the minutes.

Reaction Score

Meh, one more game in a raucous environment couldn’t hurt the guys

Reaction Score
In the last week they rolled Seton Hall to the point Holloway sat on the bench with his arms folded the last five minutes….then decidedly beat the #8 team in the nation on their home floor.

Toss that on top of everything else accomplished and our health right now and we don’t need another “test” from a “plucky” team. We’re more than ready. And I’ll no longer be goaded into making this game bigger than it is by a bunch of middling also rans.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
What an idiotic tweet considering were were in a different conference and didn't play them from 2014-2020!

He’s being sarcastic. We didn’t beat a ranked team on the road since 2014 and just beat a ranked Marquette. He’s saying he’s scared lol

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
What an idiotic tweet considering were were in a different conference and didn't play them from 2014-2020!
Dudedad What GIF

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

My feelings on this idea aside, I imagine that if we actually did this, most PC fans would claim we wouldn't face them with our best players because we'd have to explain a loss that we couldn't accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom