Delle Donne | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Delle Donne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Very good points, Scotter. The WNBA commitment is significantly less. The bigger question centers more around her playing year round by going over seas.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Very good points, Scotter. The WNBA commitment is significantly less. The bigger question centers more around her playing year round by going over seas.
no need to if she's staying home with the family. most go overseas due to "needing" the extra income and/or they have a deeper passion for the game.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
no need to if she's staying home with the family. most go overseas due to "needing" the extra income and/or they have a deeper passion for the game.
True and that is why it is a question.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
My understanding is that they are still close but maturity does have a distinct way of changing things. Remember that Elena played for USA basketball this year. Something she had not done in awhile. Certainly, a promising example of change.

Darn, I wish I had said that. The best comment on EDD to date.

Reaction Score
A picture can be worth a thousand words (and/or posts) on this particular subject.

Elena+Lizzie.jpg

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
A picture can be worth a thousand words (and/or posts) on this particular subject.

View attachment 647

Brings tears to my eyes. That pretty much says it all right there.

I lost a brother several years back due to the terrible disease of diabetes and this photo brought my heart back to him. Thanks for posting.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Thanks 7, but better make that 1060 WEST Addison St.
Sorry, but I'm actually I'm a Cardinal fan, so I guess I should get it slightly wrong. :cool:

Reaction Score
You didn't get anything wrong, 7. I was just teasing. Anyone actually arriving at 1060 EAST Addison would get more than just their feet wet, as it's under about fifty feet of Lake Michigan.

Although I think Pujols once might have hit one pretty close to that spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom