Degenerates Thread - Week 12 | The Boneyard

Degenerates Thread - Week 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Early in the week, but I have my eye on...

@Purdue +28 Wisconsin - Purdue is still bad and the Badgers will win easy, but I have a hard time laying 4 TDs on a team who likes to ground and pound. While Purdue has lost a lot games this year, they're still battling.

Florida +14 @LSU - I think this game will play out much like the Bama/LSU game. Whoever wins, won't win by more than 2 scores. I'll take the points and hope that the Gators can find a way to score.

@Utah - 13 Oregon - Joe Williams gets most of the attention. Rightfully so. But the "other" Williams is putting together a good year under center for the Utes. Oregon can't stop anybody and won't stop Utah's physical attack. I like Utah's defense at home to slow down the Duck offense, who hasn't played up to usual Oregon standards this year.

@Washington -26.5 Arizona St - The Sun Devil defense can't stop anyone and the offense is usually good for a few stupid trick plays that result in huge loss of yardage or turnovers. Washington bounces back at home after the USC loss to try to scratch its way closer to the Playoff.

@WVU +3 Oklahoma - If this game was in Norman, I'd take WVU +3. I think they're the better team with the better defense and will benefit from a raucous night atmosphere in Morgantown. Definite ML play candidate.

Penn St -28 @Rutgers - might be the easiest play of the week. PSU is suddenly in a good position for a Playoff spot if they win out and will have no problem whatsoever covering this number by halftime. And just in case they don't, James Franklin/Joe Moorhead is not afraid of running up scores late (see: Purdue). There will likely be more fight in the stands than on the field.

@UCF +2 Tulsa - this isn't an indictment of Tulsa...I think they're pretty good. It's more of a play towards UCF, who is putting it together in Scott Frost's first year. He'll make for an interesting coaching candidate at Oregon, should Mark Helfrich get shown the door. I'll take the home team points.

@UCLA +11 USC - Classic letdown game for the Trojans. I must've heard that USC is the most talented team in the PAC about 1,000 different times during last Saturday's game at Washington. On paper, USC should roll. But this is UCLA's "Washington" game, even with a depleted roster. USC wins, but less than 10 points.

Air Force -10 @ SJ State - I have a soft spot for as they've treated me well this year (especially the Over numbers). This one is sentimental. (But seriously, I think Air Force rolls.)

Reaction Score
Agree on most but take Oklahoma. The Sooners will win handily. Something like 35-17

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Agree on most but take Oklahoma. The Sooners will win handily. Something like 35-17

You think so? I think OU is playing better but I don't trust that defense. WVU has a good defense and I think their offense will move the ball. Will be a fun game and fun atmosphere to watch (might be needed after a few of us slug through the upcoming 3-0 snoozefest up in Boston!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom