Decent realignment article | The Boneyard

Decent realignment article

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Depressing. Not one mention of Connecticut.

On the other hand, I was walking through the hallway of an engineering building at Yale, and I saw this logo on a poster... .com vs. .org makes a big difference!

logo.png

Reaction Score
Somewhere in Starkville, there is a Mississippi State fan laughing at our fate. Here we are in the land of rich eyeballs & we aren't in the club.

In fact, the Tulsa & UTEP fans, sportswriters & stakeholders are hoping we end up in the dumpster too. I'm not sure how UConn came to be the bitch for all (and yes, there's a few more schools that are WITH us); but, you can easily find pejorative posts & columns.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
He makes mistakes in part 2. Not listing UConn as among the top 100 in research expenditures, when we clearly are.
http://www.uconnfactorfiction.com/2012/12/fact-or-fiction-uconn-has-questionable.html

Not to bang on the AD for the umpteenth time, but this is a classic PR situation. Did the author contact Uconn for this article? If so, who?

If not, did someone reach out to him when they found out about it? Correct the errors? Do they know about it at all?

Did anyone offer to give him the Univ. profile? And if a big enough fish, offer to fly him up to show him exactly how big time this tiny state cow college actually is? Did anyone leave a horsehead in his bed?

Ok, forget the last one.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Not to bang on the AD for the umpteenth time, but this is a classic PR situation. Did the author contact Uconn for this article? If so, who?

If not, did someone reach out to him when they found out about it? Correct the errors? Do they know about it at all?

Did anyone offer to give him the Univ. profile? And if a big enough fish, offer to fly him up to show him exactly how big time this tiny state cow college actually is? Did anyone leave a horsehead in his bed?

Ok, forget the last one.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

I at least commented to John who provides the content, that it was wrong. But I just did so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom