December UConn recruiting thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

December UConn recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
In the cases of Saylor and Olivia Miles, it was the Covid year so it did not cost them a year of eligibility.

Theoretically if they have enough credits to graduate, but not happening.

Jana could have played last season as well but they held her out.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Max Preps has highlight videos of IMG Academy, where Kelis plays. In the first video, Kelis is #1 with the long braid and bright orange sneakers. IMG is playing in the Philly area today at 4:00 (Westtown) and in Maryland tomorrow at 12:20 (Bishop McNamara) @MilfordHusky

Thanks, Nan, but I'll be at the UConn game in Conn. tomorrow.

Reaction Score
In the cases of Saylor and Olivia Miles, it was the Covid year so it did not cost them a year of eligibility.

Theoretically if they have enough credits to graduate, but not happening.

Jana could have played last season as well but they held her out.
Thank you

Reaction Score
Quick question! Is it possible for Allie or Morgan to enroll at UConn by the next semester then play for the team? If they have enough high school credits to do so. Didn’t Saylor do this and one of the players for ND?

Idk if they can graduate early but if they could idk why they would. They would give up their senior year like cloe kitts from SC and Prosper from ND will be doing

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Morgan is following a few European players including Emma Giacchetti

Emma Giachetti, # 4 jersey, played against OLIVIA VUKOSA, # 15 jersey, in the FIBA U 16 European Women's Championship in
2023 (this past summer). Olivia and Croatian won a BARNBURNER 58 - 56. The highlights on this thread show
Emma driving past Olivia for some baskets (see highlights, from Husky Nan above). HOWEVER, Croatia wins and the stat comparisons
for that particulary game are as follows: Olivia: Efficiency +33, Emma +22; Points OLIVIA 22, Emma 17; Rebounds Olivia 22 !!!! Emma 7; Assists Olivia 2, Emma 2; Steals OLIVIA 1, Emma 3; and Blocks: Olivia 0, Emma 0. First quarter score : 12 to 12,
Second quarter: Croatia 16, Italy 7 (at the half 28 to 19, Croatia), third quarter Croatia 13 Italy 20 for a 41 to 39
Croatia lead, and in the fourth quarter: 17 point each team. Final Score 58 - 56 OLIVIA OVER EMMA!! For the Tournament
OLIVIA had the following stats: PPG 22.6 Rebounds per game 17.1!!!! and Efficiency 28.9 !!!. To be honest Italy came in
third in the Tournament, Croatia fifth. I watched the tournament and felt that Croatia could have come in third or fourth
with a little luck!! So, GENO... let's get BOTH OLIVIA and EMMA! GO HUSKIES!! The game is still on the FIBA channel.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Apparently, 6-6 Tilda Trygger is still uncommitted as she visited WVU yesterday. Before anyone gets too excited, Tilda is listed as a G/F, not a post player.

That’s another issue with signing big girls - everyone wants to play on the perimeter, no one wants to bang in the paint anymore

Reaction Score
Apparently, 6-6 Tilda Trygger is still uncommitted as she visited WVU yesterday. Before anyone gets too excited, Tilda is listed as a G/F, not a post player.

That’s another issue with signing big girls - everyone wants to play on the perimeter, no one wants to bang in the paint anymore

So... do we get Tilda for her talent and ALSO some "bangers"? These decisions are too complex for me...
but I "do" like smiling faces like Ashlynn, Morgan, and all of our current Huskies! And, I hope, future verbal commits
from Lara Somfai and Olivia Vukosa!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
So... do we get Tilda for her talent and ALSO some "bangers"? These decisions are too complex for me...
but I "do" like smiling faces like Ashlynn, Morgan, and all of our current Huskies! And, I hope, future verbal commits
from Lara Somfai and Olivia Vukosa!
If Paige, Nika, and Aaliyah all decide to forgo their available Covid years, Geno has only 3 open scholarships for next year

90EBFF70-638C-44D4-B7FC-6139A20306AB.jpeg

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
This page has been updated. Let me know if there are any errors

There are a few names missing.

For '26 Zaniyah Williams, Devin Cosgriff, Rieyan DeSouze, Bella Ragone, and Kate Harpring.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
What about Aubrey?
Aubrey is already a "graduate student". The chart ( above ) provided by Husky Nan has Aubrey in a different
color to indicate this status, i.e. grey rather than pink for Nika, Paige, and Aaliyah. My (pure) guess is that
two of those three seniors will be gone. So, Geno could opt for two more incoming 2024 recruits, but one
is more likely if her name is Sarah! MAYBE??

Reaction Score
Brihanna Crittendon is #10 in ‘26 (still underrated, in my opinion). Followed by Coach Valley, is following Coach Valley, the team page and some current and former players.

IMG_1019.jpeg

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
New follow for Morgan. Holland Michael Harris is a 6-1 W from the class of 2025, HoopGurlz #41. She’s in Orlando so maybe I’ll go check a game out. I believe her high school, Monteverde, plays Kelis’s school in February

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom