2023 Recruiting: - December Highlights for Recruiting Class of '23 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: December Highlights for Recruiting Class of '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Rivals Roundtable returns this week as national analysts Rob Cassidy and Travis Graf answer a trio of questions related to the year that was in basketball recruiting.

1. AS WE HEAD TOWARD RANKINGS WEEK FOR THE CLASS OF 2023, WHAT’S YOUR HOTTEST RANKINGS TAKE?

“I get higher and higher on UConn signee Stephon Castle every time I see him in action. He’s playing like a top 10 talent and I’m not totally sure he won’t be in conversation for the top five before all is said and done. He seems to check every box as of late, even if he doesn’t blow you away with any one specific skill. Few prospects in this class can match his versatility on both ends of the floor, and if he continues to develop at his current pace there’s no reason why he can’t be a lottery pick. When we talk about do-it-all guys, we’re talking about guys like Castle. He’s a valuable commodity in the modern game” - Cassidy

Will be interesting to see if he moves up a lot in the rankings.

Reaction Score
Bunch of contested 3s. Love it. That was his biggest weakness and he's putting in the reps to get better.
Happy Monday Night Raw GIF by WWE

Reaction Score

I liked the one where he dunked with two hands.... Seriously, he seems to be adding to his scoring versatility by adding a bit of a mid-range game and that might be the most important aspect at the next level because if he shows blow-by ability then mid-range open looks will come aplenty for him.

Reaction Score

Ross and Singare were considered the “projects” of the class (and they are) when compared to Castle, Ball, and Stewart, but they have benefitted from playing competitive schedules. Beating Imhotep is really impressive.

Last edited:

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score

Ross and Singare were considered the “projects” of the class (and they are) when compared to Castle, Ball, and Stewart, but they have benefitted from playing competitive schedules. Beating Imhotep is really impressive.

I have to say, Jayden Ross' teammate 2024 recruit VJ Edgecombe looks like an under the radar star https://twitter.com/DMurrayHoops/status/1607910264422236162?s=20&t=tYRRR-6hiHgzczvzerSSZw tweet says he's got offers from Miss St, St. Johns, and College of Charleston

Reaction Score
Singare game tonight is being live-streamed

analysis after five mins: very raw, very long, aggressive on help d, passive offensively and on the glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom