Days since... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Days since...

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Sure. We've been that 2 times in the last 14 years and that's great. Been to the Final Four too.

But if you don't think the downward trend since 2014 is in part because we didn't have successful regular seasons, you're fooling yourself.
please post a selfie from that "We're Number Two!" parade. I won't be going, since i'll be at the beach, or snowboarding, depending on the weather. just win, baby, since, uh, you know, winning isn't everything, it's the only thing, and Hurley is our ticket to the parade.

Reaction Score
When you win the NC like we did in 2014 aren't we the defacto #1 team?
For obvious reasons I'm not counting the end of year poll since it isn't tracking that.

And yes, that's the ultimate goal. Duh. But again, the people who think having two losing seasons in a row, not appearing in the Top 25, Top 10, and not winning conference titles is okay...well, you're wrong.

We caught lightning in a bottle in 2014. I'll never give that up, but people looking at the end result only are like people who only think short term profits matter. Our fundamentals have been weak. Teams who win titles have strong fundamentals.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom