Dawn Staley's perspective for 2014-15 | The Boneyard

Dawn Staley's perspective for 2014-15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The gauntlet has been thrown. Looking forward to a great game with them on Feb. 9; both teams should be playing well by then. This promises to be a heated rivalry for several years.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
I'm really excited for this match up. I wish the season would just start already!

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
A well-coached team and an honorable opponent. Should be a good one!

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
SC is loaded with talent, both seasoned and new players. Mitchell and Welch are super players and IMO Coates is the best center in the country. Ibiam also has WNBA written all over her.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
The gauntlet has been thrown. Looking forward to a great game with them on Feb. 9; both teams should be playing well by then. This promises to be a heated rivalry for several years.
It's going to be fun, isn't it?

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
SC is loaded with talent, both seasoned and new players. Mitchell and Welch are super players and IMO Coates is the best center in the country. Ibiam also has WNBA written all over her.
The best part of Alaina's game is that she catches the ball. So many previous centers we had would not hold onto crisp passes into the interior. Alaina almost always finishes the play.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Seeding for the tournament should be real interesting. On paper you'd think UConn, ND, and SC would be close to locks for #1's with Tenn having a chance at the 4th. Those four teams could all be better next year. Then you have Louisville and maybe---maybe---Duke on the periphery with a lot of young talent.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Seeding for the tournament should be real interesting. On paper you'd think UConn, ND, and SC would be close to locks for #1's with Tenn having a chance at the 4th. Those four teams could all be better next year. Then you have Louisville and maybe---maybe---Duke on the periphery with a lot of young talent.

I need to see some teams play before I start thinking about seeding, but I would have to agree that UCONN, SC and ND should be the three top teams in the nation this season. Tennessee should improve over last season now that Simmons is gone and there will be more of a "team offense" instead of one player forcing shots when she is in the game. Although Sims took too many shots at times, she was much more effective than Simmons.

Reaction Score
Tennessee homer alert... Harrison destroyed Coates and Ibiam is their only match up last year. Coates is very good but I think you have a few other centers that are better.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Tennessee homer alert... Harrison destroyed Coates and Ibiam is their only match up last year. Coates is very good but I think you have a few other centers that are better.

Coates was a freshman? She won't be this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom