2023 Recruiting: - Darius Carr, Guard | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Darius Carr, Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Murray has the connect. No idea what success he's had pulling from that area but his MO is expanding the recruiting footprint so will be interesting to see where this goes

Would be nice to get back to the Cali kids. There is so much talent out there. Was Daniel Hamilton the last one we had? I think Deandre Daniels was an LA kid too.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Would be nice to get back to the Cali kids. There is so much talent out there. Was Daniel Hamilton the last one we had? I think Deandre Daniels was an LA kid too.
and KO

Reaction Score
and KO
Yeah I knew he was the reason why we were able to stretch out to CA. But it’s nice to see the staff try to build a pipeline out there. I know the northeast has a lot of talent too but it’s always good to expand into other areas. Even if it doesn’t pay off for this cycle, at least building those connections is a good start for future classes

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
Vance Jackson was the last California recruit we had, I believe

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
This is the second Compton magic kid we’ve been linked to in as many days.

Reaction Score
So was mr10 toes in (Crenshaw)?

Reaction Score
Actually didn't realize he was born in CA.....

For some reason I knew he lived in Germany and I knew he went to South Carolina for high school. His wiki is funny, mentioning he was picked on in SC for his British accent after relocating.

Reaction Score
I am liking the new shuffle in recruiting strategy. Dan Hurley and staff are learning as I have said we need to expand our recruiting to Cali, the DMV, Georgia/Florida, and Texas for guards/wings.

I like the fact that we are recruiting Gavin Griffiths and Stojakovic Jr. Two sharp-shooters with size on the perimeter. With the schools recently offering Stojakovic Jr, his ranking will rise soon.

PS: Darius Carr is an average guard(Corey Floyd/BAdams level), but good for re-opening the Cali pipeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom