Danny Wolf: Transfer target? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Danny Wolf: Transfer target?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Watched some of Yale/Penn last night until my wife decided to invite half the neighborhood over for cocktails and I had to entertain. He has a pretty amazing handle for a guy his size. Reminded me a little of Vin Baker when he torched us in an early season game one year. Pretty under the radar but clearly can play.

Excited Eddie Murphy GIF by Candy Cane Lane

Reaction Score
He had a rough 1st half actually. Didn’t see all of it but with 3-4 minutes left he had zero then threw a pass cross court into the first row. He’s good no doubt but need to see more still.

Reaction Score
Seydou Traore from Manhattan is another player I would love to see us get if he decides to transfer. Only a freshman, he looked terrific against us a few months back. 6' 7" guard / wing, i'm sure he will get plenty of offers to move up.

Reaction Score
Xavian Lee has been more impressive, first time watching a game after his highlights keep popping up in my IG algorithm

Reaction Score
He had a rough 1st half actually. Didn’t see all of it but with 3-4 minutes left he had zero then threw a pass cross court into the first row. He’s good no doubt but need to see more still.
Not getting it done tonight against Princeton. Dan Cyrulik comes to mind watching Wolf. Must just be an off night for him?

Reaction Score
Not getting it done tonight against Princeton. Dan Cyrulik comes to mind watching Wolf. Must just be an off night for him?

I don’t see Cyrulik at all his handle and passing ability are beyond Dan by a ton. But he had a rough game last night mostly give credit to the Tigers coach who doubled him basically every touch making everyone else beat them.

Reaction Score
Quite the aspirational list here. Knowing how Cooley has reportedly operated in the past, perhaps some behind the scenes contact has already been made?

Reaction Score
Quite the aspirational list here. Knowing how Cooley has reportedly operated in the past, perhaps some behind the scenes contact has already been made?

I wouldn't like, I would LOVE him taking Dual and Hopkins from PC. Would be hilarious

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score

This feels like such a crazy thing to release mid season. I wouldn’t blame the players named if they asked him to take it down.

Reaction Score

$5 mil is no joke.

Reaction Score
This feels like such a crazy thing to release mid season. I wouldn’t blame the players named if they asked him to take it down.
There‘s a thread about this on the Syracuse board because Mintz is named as a target. I guess Trilly Donovan put out some list which is then being used as the source of that post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom