Dan Hurley going viral (prediction) | The Boneyard

Dan Hurley going viral (prediction)

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
For the second night in a row. Just a guess.

That pout face he makes is odd and he did it for a good 5 seconds straight, zoomed in.

Meme it up, internet.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
This is why I never understood some of the Cronin bashing here.
A lot of it was those faces.
1542422684919.png

Reaction Score
This is why I never understood some of the Cronin bashing here. The guy fights for his team. At least that’s how I see it. Reasonable people (none of those here) can disagree.

Always preferred Cronin's fire to a guy sulking in his chair. Results will always Trump window dressing but fight for your team at the right time. Time will tell.

Reaction Score
Always preferred Cronin's fire to a guy sulking in his chair. Results will always Trump window dressing but fight for your team at the right time. Time will tell.
this. Well said.

Reaction Score
This is why I never understood some of the Cronin bashing here. The guy fights for his team. At least that’s how I see it. Reasonable people (none of those here) can disagree.
I always kind of liked Mick but he's proven to be a huge choker and he never takes any of the blame.

Reaction Score
I always kind of liked Mick but he's priven to be a huge choker and he never takes any of the blame.
Yeah that’s fair. I’m talking specifically about his behavior during games. Not the entirety of his coaching acumen. Much of the heat he takes here is related to that. From my perspective anyway. I’m not saying he’s a great coach. His teams definitely underperform come March.

Reaction Score
Yeah that’s fair. I’m talking specifically about his behavior during games. Not the entirety of his coaching acumen. Much of the heat he takes here is related to that. From my perspective anyway. I’m not saying he’s a great coach. His teams definitely underperform come March.
I love the fire. There were a lot of things I grew to really dislike with Ollie's coaching and his resignation was probably #1. A guy like Mick would be working his tail off, riding the refs the whole game while Ollie sat there in his 3k suit with his cry face.

Reaction Score
I love the fire. There were a lot of things I grew to really dislike with Ollie's coaching and his resignation was probably #1. A guy like Mick would be working his tail off, riding the refs the whole game while Ollie sat there in his 3k suit with his cry face.
Agreed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom