2024 Recruiting: - Curtis Givens Offer | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Curtis Givens Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nowell backup. It is interesting we are now offering Mokan kids. I was around that program for a long time and UConn never had any interest, and now we have two offers out to Bol and now Givens.

Reaction Score
Nowell backup. It is interesting we are now offering Mokan kids. I was around that program for a long time and UConn never had any interest, and now we have two offers out to Bol and now Givens.
Good program to be in with

Reaction Score
Emmett Hendry attended Montverde. Maybe that has created a connection.

Reaction Score
Good program to be in with
Imo best coached and ran AAU team there is right now. They legit do things the right way, and a lot of kids have gotten college offers because they were apart of a winning aau program.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
He’s raking in some big offers lately, calling him 6’3 and he shot really well along with handling point. I like his game a lot.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Just from piecing together things, he had a few offers last summer when contact opened up, and plenty of interest…but he’s reeled in Texas, Indiana, GT, UConn, Nova and maybe a few others in the last 2 weeks.

Reaction Score
Can't remember if I ever posted my thoughts:

Looks like a combo-guard to me, not the PG he’s listed at. Also looks more like 6’4 or 6’3 than the 6’1 he’s listed at. Really, really smooth 3-point shot including some nice step-back footwork. 40% shooter from deep seems legit. He had a pump fake 3rd-quarter buzzer beater 3 to end the 3rd quarter one game. Nice stuff. Plays PG maybe half the time, but is a little TO happy. EYBL stats overall seem to agree–he’s got 29 assists and 24 TOs through 9 games. TOs this weekend came from mostly bad passes. Finishes with both hands. Definitely has potential as a lead scoring guard.

Averaing 18/2/3 through 12 EYBL games. 49% from 2, 34% from deep, and 41% overall. Just about 50% of his shots are from 3. 78% from the line (4.6 attempts per)

Reaction Score
Can't remember if I ever posted my thoughts:

Looks like a combo-guard to me, not the PG he’s listed at. Also looks more like 6’4 or 6’3 than the 6’1 he’s listed at. Really, really smooth 3-point shot including some nice step-back footwork. 40% shooter from deep seems legit. He had a pump fake 3rd-quarter buzzer beater 3 to end the 3rd quarter one game. Nice stuff. Plays PG maybe half the time, but is a little TO happy. EYBL stats overall seem to agree–he’s got 29 assists and 24 TOs through 9 games. TOs this weekend came from mostly bad passes. Finishes with both hands. Definitely has potential as a lead scoring guard.

Averaing 18/2/3 through 12 EYBL games. 49% from 2, 34% from deep, and 41% overall. Just about 50% of his shots are from 3. 78% from the line (4.6 attempts per)
Haven't seen any tape on him..Besides his other offensive skills.. Sounds like he can create his own shot if play breaks down at end of shot clock?? If yes.. Would be nice to add to the roster bag of tricks.. Been awhile since we had a guard like that.. Jalen/Kemba/Bazz??

Edit: One-on -one.. Go get a bucket..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak