CTNewsJunkie Op-Ed: Who Should Replace Ollie, Nobody | Page 3 | The Boneyard

CTNewsJunkie Op-Ed: Who Should Replace Ollie, Nobody

Reaction Score
Susan and I probably agree on 95% of things and reading this article made me want to drown myself

Why yourself why not her cats along with the owner zls? Don't harm yourself.

Reaction Score
This might be the dumbest thing I've ever read. Suggest dropping UConn athletics to D3. Says state is wasting money by helping to oversee athletics.

OP-ED | Who Should Replace Kevin Ollie? Nobody | CT News Junkie

IMG_0489.JPG

Reaction Score
This just seems to be some variation of a "let us purge ourselves of association with the morally corrupt stain that is big time college athletics" argument. It's like "let's return to a simpler time and place" nostalgia where America's complex problems are concerned. "Let's leave civilization behind and join the Amish" kind of sentiment. Probably born of anger and disgust at the NCAA and all the bad news emanating from same, and respond to that with a way to escape it and purge our souls of corrupting influences. It's an extreme position that is not to be taken seriously as a realistic option.

Reaction Score
The school really needs to get ahead of these issues and educate people on how coaches are paid. The posters on the Courant’s Facebook page are clueless

Reaction Score
What struck me is at the end - "She lives in Enfield with her wife and her cats" - anyone that is so attached to a cat as to include them in a "bio" is a couple of beers short of a sixer in my book.

Ok, she lives with her wife and cats? Really, and we should listen to her about dropping UConn to D3? What flagship state school is D3? Nobody is...Alaska is D2, but that is the lowest rank of flagship state school.

Reaction Score
"Susan Bigelow is an award-winning columnist and the founder of CTLocalPolitics. She lives in Enfield with her wife and their cats."
I think she won an award for Creepiest Cat Person.
View attachment 29434

At a political site, I visit, we do warn people about posting pictures of creepiest people. She makes Rosa De Lauro look like a beauty queen...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom