CT Lottery, UConn partner for $5 scratch ticket. | The Boneyard

CT Lottery, UConn partner for $5 scratch ticket.

Reaction Score
There must be better ways to raise money for the state/University.....

Reaction Score
So how can you purchase UConn lottery Tickets in CT yet not be able to place a bet on UConn in state??? My point is - we have very weak leadership in the state that can't fund flagship University in a more traditional way.

Reaction Score
My point is - we have very weak leadership in the state that can't fund flagship University in a more traditional way.
Traditional is in the eye of the beholder…

-> The CT Lottery is partnering up with the University of Connecticut and IMG College, LLC for a $5 scratch ticket: Husky Hoops, according to the organizations.

The new ticket boasts more than $3.5 million in prizes and top prizes of $50,000, according to the organizations. CT residents also have the chance to win tickets for select UConn men’s and women’s basketball games through social media and radio promotions.<-

Reaction Score
So how can you purchase UConn lottery Tickets in CT yet not be able to place a bet on UConn in state??? My point is - we have very weak leadership in the state that can't fund flagship University in a more traditional way.
You can't bet on home teams in other states AFAIK including vegas

Reaction Score
Might as well go full into it and use it as NIL for the sports haha

Might go something like, after a physical game i need to unwind and heal, that’s why I use Connecticut Organic Cannabis edibles. As a weekend warrior get ready to get back to work faster.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The CT lottery has had Red Sox and Yankees scratchers. No biggie.

Reaction Score
Only in the BY can we get mad about additional revenue streams. LMAO.
I'm definitely not mad at them for using a method that works, but I am really sick of hearing about gambling in general.

It's pretty gross. There need to be more regulations on advertising.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom