CT kid Elmore to Syracuse | The Boneyard

CT kid Elmore to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score

Bret McCormick ‏@ASGR1995
HC Quentin Hillsman Syracuse gets verbal from ASGR#36 Desiree Elmore 5-11 G Capital Prep CT & AAU Walter Welsh IEXCEL.

Congrats to her & her family.
wow... good for him, she was impressive the few times I've seen her

(wish I could tag Blake, hope he sees this)

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I'm delighted for her....and I hope Syracuse plays a 'coming-home' game for her with UConn ....or UHart.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Looks like Blue Star has her rated #2.
I'm not saying they are necessarily wrong, but that ranking is somewhat older, and the folks I know (granted not a ton of them) who are involved in recruiting and ranking high school kids said she's not that good. I'm not saying she isn't a good player or doesn't have potential, just not a top 10 kid in the class. But probably in the 20-30 range, which is still really really good.

Either way a nice pickup for Syracuse. I don't really like Quinten and don't root for them, but I hope Desiree has a terrific career with them and has a wonderful college experience. I love seeing Connecticut kids do well (Bria Holmes anyone?)...

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
BTW: I recall a few years ago that UHart had a kid from near Syracuse. She wanted to play at Syracuse
in a coming-home game. Quinten said 'no'. I hope Jen doesn't pay him back by declining a game if Syracuse comes asking.
Having Elmore in a game at that gym might seriously bump up attendance...Cap Prep is only a mile or two from the UHart campus.

Reaction Score
I'm not saying they are necessarily wrong, but that ranking is somewhat older, and the folks I know (granted not a ton of them) who are involved in recruiting and ranking high school kids said she's not that good. I'm not saying she isn't a good player or doesn't have potential, just not a top 10 kid in the class. But probably in the 20-30 range, which is still really really good.

Either way a nice pickup for Syracuse. I don't really like Quinten and don't root for them, but I hope Desiree has a terrific career with them and has a wonderful college experience. I love seeing Connecticut kids do well (Bria Holmes anyone?)...
Here's a video decide for yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmed69