Crystal!! | The Boneyard

Crystal!!

Reaction Score
Amazing, after being discarded by teams, she ends up in New York, and led the team in minutes played last night against the Fever. Though only 4 points (only 4 shots), she had 5 rebounds ,5 assists, and was kept on the floor because she really made that offense work. And played her usual, annoying defensive game. What a turnaround! Sabrina gave her a big hug after the game, in part, probably, because now she doesn't have to play the point herself. Very exciting to see both Chrystal and Moriah back doing what they do.

Reaction Score
Very exciting to see both Chrystal and Moriah back doing what they do.
Actually Moriah is out with a left quad strain "indefinitely," but yeah, for a while there our quick little guards were both tearing it up in the W.

Reaction Score
I thought Ionescu was a point guard? Is she better as the off-guard?

And I think I saw that Moriah is injured again :(

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I saw an estimate in the Star Tribune for Moriah to get back of 2 weeks

Reaction Score
Sabrina is not the player she was in college. Her shooting is way off, her defense is not good. I think the severe ankle injury she suffered in her rookie year has affected her game. I was very happy when the Liberty picked up up Crystal!

Reaction Score
Amazing, after being discarded by teams, she ends up in New York, and led the team in minutes played last night against the Fever. Though only 4 points (only 4 shots), she had 5 rebounds ,5 assists, and was kept on the floor because she really made that offense work. And played her usual, annoying defensive game. What a turnaround! Sabrina gave her a big hug after the game, in part, probably, because now she doesn't have to play the point herself. Very exciting to see both Chrystal and Moriah back doing what they do.
oops, Crystal! where did I ever get the Chrystal from?

Reaction Score

Shooting guard. Oregon fans insist she'll average a quadruple double if she plays with a true point. Lol maybe it'll nudge NY into giving Crystal a real contract

Reaction Score

Ionescu is good either way. At the 1 or the 2. Just with her being at the two spot, you need a pass first point guard. Crystal fits that mode. They looked pretty good in how well they worked together out on the floor. Just finished watching the Liberty/Fever game. Sabrina had the rock in her hand a lot and did well but there were actions where Crystal had the rock and Sabrina was coming off a few screens and Crystal delivered some nice passes and Sabrina looked comfortable.

Sad for Moriah. Really loved the energy that she brought to the Lynx. When she dislocated that finger...Yikes!! Saw that quad injury... and Moriah still tried to play through it! My heart goes out to her and hope that she has a safe recovery.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom