Crystal with big game | The Boneyard

Crystal with big game

Reaction Score
I watched the game and Crystal was awesome. She is height challenged but she really held her own on defense against Plum, Gray, and Young. As good as her offense was, I just also wanted to acknowledge the defense.

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
I watched the game and Crystal was awesome. She is height challenged but she really held her own on defense against Plum, Gray, and Young. As good as her offense was, I just also wanted to acknowledge the defense.
I too thought that even being height challenged her defense was pretty good...tht woman still has some "Dawg" in her.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I too thought that even being height challenged her defense was pretty good...tht woman still has some "Dawg" in her.
Most coaches like their players to have some “dawg” in them........preferably some rottweiler! Rottweilers don’t back down, they bite, and bite hard. Grrrrrr. :mad: I always liked Crystal. She always showed up to play.

Reaction Score
It was a very exciting game (I was in the game, and it was electric)! Crystal was outstanding. I didn't understand why the Aces didn't try to post Gray more often (who Crystal was on most of the time).

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
In the prior game, Gray posted up Crystal some. It was effective at times, but Dallas adjusted.

I’m not sure about the current stats, but earlier, Dallas had the most uptempo offense. Crystal adds to that and to ball movement. Arike seems to appreciate her,

Reaction Score
In the prior game, Gray posted up Crystal some. It was effective at times, but Dallas adjusted.

I’m not sure about the current stats, but earlier, Dallas had the most uptempo offense. Crystal adds to that and to ball movement. Arike seems to appreciate her,
Arike is still a volume shooter. Under 40% lifetime fg% in the WNBA (.387% in fg this season). Plus, she leads the WNBA in turnovers with 56.

Reaction Score
Most coaches like their players to have some “dawg” in them........preferably some rottweiler! Rottweilers don’t back down, they bite, and bite hard. Grrrrrr. :mad: I always liked Crystal. She always showed up to play.
I love Rottweilers, but most of all, I love Crystal. :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom