Crocs- the shoes | The Boneyard

Crocs- the shoes

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
While we wait to find out what cooper had for dinner…
I’m not a branding or marketing expert but does anyone else think collegiate branded crocs is an absolute goldmine? Even the charms or jibbits as they call them.

Reaction Score
I’m not a branding or marketing expert but does anyone else think collegiate branded crocs is an absolute goldmine? Even the charms or jibbits as they call them.
Gotta go with Crocs LiteRides if you're goin' to be serious about footwear

Reaction Score
Way late on that.

1695430063318.png

Reaction Score

Better than crocs. More stylish. And out of CT.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
I had some minor back surgery this week and spent a few nights in the hospital. The amount of nurses who wear crocs as their footwear was significant. I really can’t imagine wearing crocs for a12 hour shift I may feet. I will stick with my Hokas which are the most comfortable sneaker/shoe I have ever worn.

Reaction Score
I had some minor back surgery this week and spent a few nights in the hospital. The amount of nurses who wear crocs as their footwear was significant. I really can’t imagine wearing crocs for a12 hour shift I may feet. I will stick with my Hokas which are the most comfortable sneaker/shoe I have ever worn.
Somehow it doesn’t seem like “minor” and “back surgery” belong in the same sentence, but what do I know.

Hope everything went well.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

With the pointy toes, those are a nope from me.

I did try Hoka’s but they turn to mush too quickly. Mizuno makes some Fantastic running shoes.

Reaction Score
You just can’t have a conversation about crocs without brining up the movie/documentary Idiocracy.

Quick recap … they picked then unpopular crocs as a stupid looking, cheap, futuristic looking shoes for morons to wear in the future.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

Those are just as ugly as Crocs.

And no UConn.

Blech.

Reaction Score

But no UConn

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Love my crocs for putzing around the yard and basement, and are a nice quick throw on in the summer. Plus I like getting stupid with the jibbitz. Crocs serve their purpose well.

For my all around comfortable summer slip on shoe, this is the winner:

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
I made it to 37 and broke down and got a pair for around the yard/garden. My 4 year old immediately upon seeing them said "why would you get those?" I love that girl for confirming what I always thought.

Reaction Score
I made it to 37 and broke down and got a pair for around the yard/garden. My 4 year old immediately upon seeing them said "why would you get those?" I love that girl for confirming what I always thought.
They really are great for the yard and messy jobs. Hosing them off is the major benefit, but they also easy to get in and off and are very comfortable. I always have a couple pairs of Crocs Offoad. They are crocs with a little more traction and a beefier build. I’ve used them to take out the trash, paint, mow grass, wash the car etc. The only place I ever really wear them out in the real world on occasion is Home Depot and even then, I usually switch shoes before going.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Best shoes and most comfortable - Clarke's.

As an educator for 33 years, and on my feet way too many hours a day, Clarkes were the best. I'm on my third pair in the last 30 years. Good for casual wear and good for dress wear. Like walking on pillows.

Never worn croc's and I have no intention of wearing crocs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom