Court Storming | The Boneyard

Court Storming

xclamations

Best in the world
Reaction Score
Look whos laughing now lmao i said uconn would finish 13-5 on that poll and its gonna happen

Reaction Score
Literal just said what are they doing and right under our banners. Hate Ollie if you want but he understood we are not a court storming school. People storm against us!!! Kids don’t know. But, if This pulls them in so be it. Nova has been a thorn and the refs (ref) had it in for us tonight. Good for him we aren’t in Columbia or something! Kimani NEVER unbuttoned the top one!!!!

Reaction Score
Ehh it’s cringe, but I’m riding so high after finally beating Nova I don’t care too much. And like most here I’m typically a gatekeeper about stuff like that. But WHAT A WIN

Reaction Score
Absolutely storm the court! Most of these kids probably don’t remember/were alive for 3 of the titles. Hell some were 9 when they won the last one.

Why don’t the students care enough to show up like in my day?!? Hey don’t storm the court we don’t want you having fun like that!!!!

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Literal just said what are they doing and right under our banners. Hate Ollie if you want but he underdone are not a court storming school. People storm against us!!! Kids don’t know. But, if This pulls them in so be it. Nova has been a thorn and the refs (ref) had it in fir us tonight. Good for him we aren’t in Columbus or something!

Take me drunk I’m home

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom