Courant assuming the worst case | The Boneyard

Courant assuming the worst case

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Pretty lengthy article from Amore in which he acknowledged the lack of any update on Aubrey but runs down the particulars of another in-season reinvention. Bottom line: despite the title, the extent of her injury remains unknown.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Pretty lengthy article from Amore in which he acknowledged the lack of any update on Aubrey but runs down the particulars of another in-season reinvention. Bottom line: despite the title, the extent of her injury remains unknown.
Well, based on my own experience, when I heard my doctor say something, something, we don't have to do an MRI because your knee is very unstable, I know where my mind is in regards to the injury. However, similar to Fudd's situation, I'm guessing that they will do an MRI to confirm everything, and then not release any info that AG (or her parents) don't want released.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Is there a link (free) to the actual article?

Reaction Score
Prepare for the worst and hope for the best. I have seen my share of knee injuries in young female athletes and many of them were non contact injuries and almost all were ACL. UConn might want to require all players to wear a brace with all the "bad luck" they have had with serious injuries. It is always heartbreaking when you see any injury but for Aubrey after all she has overcome it is even worse.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Video, for those with a strong stomach.

UConn looked like everything was going their way, the hard non conference schedule was allowing them to crush the Big East & then everything changed in the 3rd quarter when Aubrey Griffin suffered a non contact injury to her left knee which is the same knee she injured in high school. We take a deep dive on the injury and the impact on UConn going forward.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Game played on Wednesday night. Flight home, Wednesday night or early Thursday. Now we are at Friday.

X-rays first. No MRI until the swelling goes done.

Like it or not, we must be patience.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Didn't they have to wait for the swelling to go down before they did an MRI on Fudd's knee?

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Didn't they have to wait for the swelling to go down before they did an MRI on Fudd's knee?
According to a large boneyard faction, they didn't "have to", they just wanted to make us wait.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
They wanted to wait until AZZI was ready to announce her season was over. I think Azzi and the teams mental health is more important that fans having up to date medical records.
I agree. Aubrey's too. The point of this thread was that I don't like the Courant trying to get out in front of the team. I get the "job" perspective, but it seems in poor taste to me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom