OT: - Couple of Locals on UFC tonight for the MMA fans | The Boneyard

OT: Couple of Locals on UFC tonight for the MMA fans

Reaction Score
Parker Porter (New Britain) and Williams Knight (Manchester) are both fighting on ESPN2 tonight. Tune in if you're a fan of MMA! Both of them fight out of Thornton Martial Arts in East Hartford, though I think Parker also goes to Underdog in Weha

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
I missed Knight’s fight, but I’ve seen him fight before and the dude is an absolute tank. I was impressed with Porter tonight, he had surprisingly good head movement and cardio for his body type. That, plus a good chin means he will have a place in the UFC’s HW division

Reactions: THC

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Off topic because it's not UFC specific but I'm playing off the "local" vibe and sharing with those who appreciate the science.

I grew up with Bennie and he's done an amazing job of taking kids with no direction in life and turning them into men and women we all should be proud of.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
P
Parker Porter (New Britain) and Williams Knight (Manchester) are both fighting on ESPN2 tonight. Tune in if you're a fan of MMA! Both of them fight out of Thornton Martial Arts in East Hartford, though I think Parker also goes to Underdog in Weha
Parker Porter is from Southington, thank you very much!

(I'm sure he lives in New Britain or has some other legitimate reason to have it listed as his hometown, but I grew up with him in Southington, so I gotta rep the town.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom