Congrats Mora and team | The Boneyard

Congrats Mora and team

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
To be missing your starting QB, a stable of RBs and WRs gone and hoping to be respectable to a good possibility of going bowling is astonishing
a huge round of applause to this team
I am far from a AD David Benedict fan but I will have to tip my hat to this hire, even though I understand he received a hint from an outside source to approach Mora.
If this team does end up in any bowl, Mora needs to be in any Coach of the year discussion

Reaction Score
To be missing your starting QB, a stable of RBs and WRs gone and hoping to be respectable to a good possibility of going bowling is astonishing
a huge round of applause to this team
I am far from a AD David Benedict fan but I will have to tip my hat to this hire, even though I understand he received a hint from an outside source to approach Mora.
If this team does end up in any bowl, Mora needs to be in any Coach of the year discussion

regardless of how it happened, this is Benedict’s hire. He deserves the credit 100%.

Reaction Score
Are you people insane? I’m a BB fan first, and post on the BB board but every time I come here lately, this season, it’s like everyone expects us to be Alabama and barely celebrates victories. “Good game” and “would like to see more of…” frequently is a topic of conversation. How are none of you flipping out right now for A. Having 4 wins, B. Literally having 4 wins right now and C. Beating BC.

This is insane to me. This season is AWESOME. We’re a game from 500!!!!! Can someone please tell me the last time that happened?

What is wrong with this board? Expecting a national championship???? Wrong place……head to the mens bball space.

Jeez guys….

Reaction Score
Are you people insane? I’m a BB fan first, and post on the BB board but every time I come here lately, this season, it’s like everyone expects us to be Alabama and barely celebrates victories. “Good game” and “would like to see more of…” frequently is a topic of conversation. How are none of you flipping out right now for A. Having 4 wins, B. Literally having 4 wins right now and C. Beating BC.

This is insane to me. This season is AWESOME. We’re a game from 500!!!!! Can someone please tell me the last time that happened?

What is wrong with this board? Expecting a national championship???? Wrong place……head to the mens bball space.

Jeez guys….
Lol.

Team could be 6-3. They had double-digit leads agaisnt ball state and Utah state.

4-5 is terrific however .

I think they should get UMass game and could beat army. Liberty gonna be tough.

Reaction Score
Team has definitely taken a step forward. Young. Need to figure out how to keep kids healthy and on the field. O-line, false starts kinda of surprising. Get the negative plays out and maybe score more points.

Exciting game. D more than stepped up. 3 pts 5 turnovers? that's crazy stats.

Reaction Score
Just the improvement in the defense alone. The tackling, blitz's, a young group on the line improving, many guys in the mix getting time on the field. We got lucky on the T Flowers drop but we made our own luck also. Mora brought in high energy assistants that also deserve credit. Really happy for the players. Take another step Friday night.

Reaction Score
Sorry guys- back to the BB board I go. This is insane. Is the average age on this board 80? Where is the excitement? When was the last time a team had 4 wins this early in the season? When was the last time this team wasn’t a laughing stock for the national media?

You guys need to find some energy fast. Holy hell.

Reaction Score
regardless of how it happened, this is Benedict’s hire. He deserves the credit 100%.
DB definitely deserves the credit. He flew out to Ketchum Idaho and spent several days with Mora and his family.

Reaction Score
Lol.

Team could be 6-3. They had double-digit leads agaisnt ball state and Utah state.

4-5 is terrific however .

I think they should get UMass game and could beat army. Liberty gonna be tough.
Even if they lose to Liberty but beat UMess and Army, they still go bowling.

Reaction Score
With the exception of the Ball State game which we should've won, this team has exceeded my expectations. Obviously, we're not in the class of Michigan, but just to be able to beat other D1 schools again and not be the laughingstock of college football after the disaster we've been through in recent years, feels good. I may get season tickets again.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Told my wife that I am rooting for UConn the following weekend even though she is a Liberty grad.

Beat UMass!

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
not to split hairs but he is not JR. just so you know that about your favorite coach.
Thanks. I really should be sharper with these familial references having studied sociocultural anthropology. As someone who remembers his dad he'll always be "junior" in my heart.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Liberty is on the verge of being ranked. Just crush UMass and my preseason goal of going into the last game with a shot of bowl eligibility will be met.

We can deal with those last two games on Saturday. The team that blew the game against Ball State could easily show up.

Reaction Score
Liberty is on the verge of being ranked. Just crush UMass and my preseason goal of going into the last game with a shot of bowl eligibility will be met.

We can deal with those last two games on Saturday. The team that blew the game against Ball State could easily show up.
Too early to look at if 6-6 teams will get a slot?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom