Congrats Cincy! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Congrats Cincy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good for Cincy and congrats to kobe.

Doubt the miracle is in line but give it hell.

Reaction Score
We're doomed and have no chance. We could use some left over mojo...
Make sure you guys represent against Kentucky. You match up with them Physically with Berry, Ellis, Thomas and Clark. Your guards played a hell of a game also. Congrats and hopefully you guys can pull out the big upset. Keep the game ugly and you guys have a chance!!!

Reaction Score
We're doomed and have no chance. We could use some left over mojo...

If your guards show up, you have a chance. I'm dead serious. UK is nothing special on the offensive end.

Reaction Score
That uk/cincy game is an interesting matchup. The kid deberry who came off the bench and made a couple sweet layins in the ot is a beast. He has one year left, but he's probably stronger than any kid ky has save for maybe towns. Every year there are a couple guys who come out of nowhere to shine in the tourney, and i suspect you will see quite a bit of him against uk. Long shot, but they do have guys who can beat the bigger ky kids off the dribble. I would love to see Cincy take ky down.

Reaction Score
If your guards show up, you have a chance. I'm dead serious. UK is nothing special on the offensive end.

Cut off their offensive rebounding, and Kentucky has a good, not great offense. Cinci's problem is going to be scoring on Kentucky's dominant defense.

Kentucky is so good because their collection of size and athleticism just overwhelms every team they play. They own the rim on both offense and defense. It's a long shot for sure, but if Cinci can rebound and "muck it up" enough, an upset is possible.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

Cincinnati is one of the worst offensive teams in the country and Kentucky is the best defensive team in years.

Forget Kentucky's offense - Cincinnati just will not come close to scoring enough to win.

This one has 65-40 written all over it.

Reaction Score
Cut off their offensive rebounding, and Kentucky has a good, not great offense. Cinci's problem is going to be scoring on Kentucky's dominant defense.

Kentucky is so good because their collection of size and athleticism just overwhelms every team they play. They own the rim on both offense and defense. It's a long shot for sure, but if Cinci can rebound and "muck it up" enough, an upset is possible.

Kentucky may be the best team I've ever seen in terms of closing out on pick plays and switching. Like you said, they have so much active size available. Still I'm not sold on them on the perimeter on the offensive side. They are definitely beatable in the right conditions.

Reaction Score
Cincy to the Big12 on the basis of 1 tourney win nooooooo

Reaction Score
Cincinnati is one of the worst offensive teams in the country and Kentucky is the best defensive team in years.

Forget Kentucky's offense - Cincinnati just will not come close to scoring enough to win.

This one has 65-40 written all over it.
Cincy just got eaten alive on the boards by Purdue. What is Kentucky going to do to them?

Reaction Score
I'm a huge Bearcat fan right now- why not?
They play great D - play hard and are the only team still in the game representing the AAC.
If they win their next game I might even go out and buy a Bearcat tee shirt (whatever that is).

Reaction Score
Cincy will pack the paint. UK is big, but Cincy wont be scared at all. This will be the beat defensive team UK has faced all year im pretty sure.

Reaction Score
I'm a huge Cincy fan until they get into a better conference. Then I hate them with the fire of a thousand suns.

Reaction Score
I didn't have the balls to pick Cincy to upset UK, but the way they play defense and are physical, really think this game can be interesting. UK gonna learn quickly that this isn't one of the garbage SEC teams they're playing.

Reaction Score
Kentucky will win but they are going to be bruised after the game. At least they have guys that are not a foot shorter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom