Comedian Larry David was none too happy with UConn coach Dan Hurley’s second half-tactics | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Comedian Larry David was none too happy with UConn coach Dan Hurley’s second half-tactics

Reaction Score
Maybe I don't get him, but everrytime I've seen interviews with him, I find him annoying. I've never watched his show.
You are missing out on in my opinion, one of the best shows ever made. Hilarious show. You will definitely relate with a lot of the show’s situations.

Reaction Score
I seriously cannot believe that people here are offended by Larry David’s shtick. There’s a reason why the show literally tows the line between satire and Larry’s real life.

Reaction Score
IMG_3703.jpeg

Reaction Score
Totally agree, Curb has been on the downswing for a few seasons but I thought season 10 was pretty solid & season 11 was ok....but this final season 12 is not very good so far. Have been a few funny storylines (Lori Loughlin episode) but it seems like Larry is emptying his "joke" briefcase on his way out. Curb is an all-time classic overall though imo.
Not all excellent this season, but one of the episodes I was on gummies and laughed the hardest I've laughed in a couple years.

You have to appreciate sarcasm to appreciate Larry. He's not for the sensitive, anal-retentive type.

DCT

Reaction Score
Maybe I don't get him, but everrytime I've seen interviews with him, I find him annoying. I've never watched his show.
You either get him or you don't. I like him but he makes my wife sick

Reaction Score
Reportedly he was unhappy about being bothered by fans as he left the game early. Baloney--the video shows him walking unimpeded up an empty aisle (most people wanted to see the whole game), waving to fans as he went. Seems to me he was enjoying the attention, and then enjoying the opportunity to complain.

Reaction Score
You are missing out on in my opinion, one of the best shows ever made. Hilarious show. You will definitely relate with a lot of the show’s situations.
I never understood why Seifeld was popular. Not my type of humor. Maybe us Jamaicans are wired differently.

Reaction Score
I guess you either get it or you don't... I don't. That being said, I really enjoy Seinfeld.

Reaction Score
He was funny like 15-20 years ago, the act has been tired since then.
Wrong... He's been hilarious this whole time. Great comedy shouldn't appeal to everyone but also with Larry a lot of people just dont get it.

Reaction Score
Wrong... He's been hilarious this whole time. Great comedy shouldn't appeal to everyone but also with Larry a lot of people just dont get it.
Disagree, the last good season of that show was with The Blacks back in something like 2008. The show became stupid and annoying.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom