Colorado State PG is Unreal | The Boneyard

Colorado State PG is Unreal

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
McKenna Hofschild of Colorado State is a 5'2" PG. She's averaging 21.8/4.1/8.4 and shooting .511/.500/.905. Team is 12-2. She leads the nation in assists per game and is one of the best in both 3-point percentage and FT percentage. Her highlights are very entertaining.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Hofschild started at Seton Hall and was beaten out by Lauren Park-Lane as a freshman. Remember her??

McKenna, as a diminutive lefty with blonde hair, reminds me of a shorter and possibly better Hailey Van Lith.

Reaction Score
Hofschild started at Seton Hall and was beaten out by Lauren Park-Lane as a freshman. Remember her??

McKenna, as a diminutive lefty with blonde hair, reminds me of a shorter and possibly better Hailey Van Lith.
I didn’t know that. I watched her play against L Park-Lane last night. M Hofschild is a very talented player with a high motor. She definitely stood out to the point I looked her up hoping she may have some eligibility left and want to transfer to a warmer climate. However I didn’t realize she was only 5-2. It may have been because she was standing next to L Park-Lane.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I didn’t know that. I watched her play against L Park-Lane last night. M Hofschild is a very talented player with a high motor. She definitely stood out to the point I looked her up hoping she may have some eligibility left and want to transfer to a warmer climate. However I didn’t realize she was only 5-2. It may have been because she was standing next to L Park-Lane.

That's right! CSU played Miss State last night and lost a close one. McKenna is fun to watch!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom