College Basketball programs with the most wins in each state over the last 10 seasons. (Check New York) | The Boneyard

College Basketball programs with the most wins in each state over the last 10 seasons. (Check New York)

Reaction Score
I’m curious if the criteria is you have to be a team from the given state, and is it only games won in that specific state? If you don’t need to be from the state UConn could be up there in New York between all the MSG and Barclays games. Curious where they’d fall.

Reaction Score
Hofstra, huh? I never would have thought of that... Actually, didn't even know they were in NY.

Only reason I know anything about them is due to an old Bill Cosby story about his days playing backup running back for Temple.

"Every year, we played Hofstra. Every year, they beat us 900 to nothing!"

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
I thought Boston College was New England's power program?!?! They got beat out in their own state by a school that does not even offer athletic scholarships...ouch.
Agreed, also surprised by Illinois, South Carolina and Georgia.

Reaction Score
Syracuse PR people’s slogan for 24/25 “we’re coming for you Hofstra” and #takebackNY.

They will also be bringing an easel to all games with an image of the state of New York so as to not lose sight of this goal.

Reaction Score
Syracuse PR people’s slogan for 24/25 “we’re coming for you Hofstra” and #takebackNY.

They will also be bringing an easel to all games with an image of the state of New York so as to not lose sight of this goal.
I think Hofstra is a great peer institution and fitting rival for Finger Lakes State

T-shirt opportunities abound

pj

Reaction Score
If San Diego State was named UCLA a lot more people would pay attention to how good they've been

If UCLA was in the Mountain West Conference, maybe not. Although @kobe would notice.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure Syracuse would be #1 over the last 10 yrs in any state. Except Alaska.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
If San Diego State was named UCLA a lot more people would pay attention to how good they've been
If SDSU was part of the UC system (they are the in the CSU system) they might get more attention. It is the largest campus/school in the CSU system. UCSD has a Div 1 BB team but no football. UC Irvine has a similar profile, Div 1 in a number of sports, but no football.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom