Coach K had work done | The Boneyard

Coach K had work done

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
9a25ec42b3feabd407199822357cb7b9.jpg

Looks the same in 4K

Reaction Score
I dislike K but he is a great recruiter who knows how to cross the line, without going full L$U, Auburn, Ville, Calipari, or UNC. It’s a skill.

Reaction Score
If he did, he should own it. His hair is also dyed black, which looks a little strange at his age. My guess is that he also has hair plugs or a toupee. That’s probably why he is retiring. Too hard and tiring to maintain his rigorous beauty schedule for his adoring public.

Reaction Score
It is very difficult for vampires entering their third millennia to continue to look mortal, especially on TV. I know, I'm married to one. Social norms have made acquiring human blood very difficult and goat blood just doesn't give you that high that you used to get from the blood of European princes.

Reaction Score
It is very difficult for vampires entering their third millennia to continue to look mortal, especially on TV. I know, I'm married to one. Social norms have made acquiring human blood very difficult and goat blood just doesn't give you that high that you used to get from the blood of European princes.
Post of the month.

Reaction Score
The world where I hated Rat Face K doesn't exist anymore. I'm not sure what this world is, but I've let go most of my hate. This version of Rat Face isn't the same person my boy JC valiantly and honorably defeated

Edit: he's definitely had work done. Face, hair, etc.... he's the definition of fraud. Quit your stupid Duke job and take a position at a DII or DIII school. Like a real basketball dude would do.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I don’t have a problem with him or anybody else getting work done. People have cosmetic things done all the time. Broken or crooked teeth get fixed and a person looks better. If you have a unibrow you get hair removed in the middle to split it up. And if you happen to have a face like a rat and lots of money, why not?

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I dislike K but he is a great recruiter who knows how to cross the line, without going full L$U, Auburn, Ville, Calipari, or UNC. It’s a skill.

I would recommend that you google "Corey Maggette." Or "Zion WIlliamson house."

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
1. This thread makes me wish for more "Diggins should get more minutes" threads.
2. Looks like I have to start watching The View to get basketball information.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom