Coach Calhoun's crystal ball | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Coach Calhoun's crystal ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
JC didn't say it would take 10 years, the question was where would we be in 10 years.

BTW UCONN's focus on the B1G is also the best way to get into the ACC. If the ACC thinks the B1G will eventually take us, they might try to beat the B1G to the punch. If BC and Cuse are worried about being on the same level as us, they should really be worried about looking up at us when we are in the B1G.
I think this is our best path - an ACC/B1G arms race for NYC. UConn would be the tipping point for either conference and give them a decided advantage. UConn/Cuse with ND/Duke or UConn/Rutgers with Michigan/PSU.

Reaction Score
I hear ya. I would have asked shorter term, but I didn't want him to fall back to the easy answer of AAC. Had to make it more of a long term.

Hey, you never know
that's a lot longer than most of us waited for UConn to make the Final 4 / win a championship
I waited forty nine years for UConn to get to the final four. I cannot wait 10 years for UConn to play in the Rose Bowl!

Reaction Score
I waited forty nine years for UConn to get to the final four. I cannot wait 10 years for UConn to play in the Rose Bowl!
Eat blueberries, broccoli and dark chocolate, drink 1-2 glasses of wine a day and go for a walk everyday and you'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom