Clingan injury? | The Boneyard

Clingan injury?

Reaction Score
Day to day shouldn't be a big deal, but we'll see if we see him Monday.

Reaction Score
The mens or womens team can’t catch a break. We wait all summer with anticipation as do the players and injuries ruin everything. The womens team is being completely torn apart and has changed the expectations from probably a national title to a top ten team at best. Hopefully the men can heal up and at least get to play out the season the right way.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
The mens or womens team can’t catch a break. We wait all summer with anticipation as do the players and injuries ruin everything. The womens team is being completely torn apart and has changed the expectations from probably a national title to a top ten team at best. Hopefully the men can heal up and at least get to play out the season the right way.
same with football. it's been brutal

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Completely torn apart? Top 10 finish at best? They are ranked 6 right now and Auriemma has a way of exceeding expectations.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Fwiw his ankle was wrapped during the scrimmage. We saw him ask a student manager for something to cut the wrap with when he went to the bench, and then went back in. So he’s probably fine for Monday.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I mean no offense but don't 100% of those kids have their ankles wrapped? We were wrapping our own ankles and wrists in HS back in the 80's

Mind you, we were underqualified and stupid. Most of us wrapped way too tight and the really stupid ones forgot under-wrap.

Reaction Score
All he needs to do is stand in the paint with his hands up and dunk the ball against Stonehill. He’s at least 6” taller than their tallest player.

Reaction Score
Saw the same thing at Blue-White. Probably just being careful. His ankles should always be wrapped.

Reaction Score
Fwiw his ankle was wrapped during the scrimmage. We saw him ask a student manager for something to cut the wrap with when he went to the bench, and then went back in. So he’s probably fine for Monday.
As long as its not a foot or his back im not worried. Big guys like that scare me when it comes to injuries.

Reaction Score
All he needs to do is stand in the paint with his hands up and dunk the ball against Stonehill. He’s at least 6” taller than their tallest player.

Good point. Would be a good confidence builder if he DC can get in the game tonight. Get some game reps in.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I hope he's fine, but it isn't going to impact the outcome of the game. I wouldn't expect more than 5-8 minutes or so even if healthy.

Reaction Score
I have heard that is just wear and tear from practice. I give DC a lot of credit for getting in shape, but I think this type of physicality can take its toll on a 7 footer. Sounds like its just cautionary and work load management esque.

Reaction Score
I hope he's fine, but it isn't going to impact the outcome of the game. I wouldn't expect more than 5-8 minutes or so even if healthy.
LOL - I guess Clingan won't play in the 2nd half based on your minutes statement. Too bad he isn't healthy. He's already exceeded those "in even if healthy" minutes in the 1st half.

You come up with some of the most bozo assessments, but whatever keep doing what you're doing.

Reaction Score
1667875957061.gif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom