Christyn Williams | The Boneyard

Christyn Williams

Reaction Score
This has happened to me in the past - any ideas why i'm not seeing 1992's post?

1622590690470.jpeg

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Here's wishing (hoping) she has the best year yet. She puts it all together this season, leaves everything on the floor, and shows her younger teammates how it's done. No reason she can't leave with a chip. :cool:

HGN

Reaction Score
To me Chrystyn's MVP year will boil down to her health and confidence. If she can remain healthy and maintain her level of confidence she can be MVP material.

Reaction Score

Love CW and the version of the song on the video also. Would have liked to have seen the faux defender with a little more effort. ;)
Hope Chrystyn's season is nothing short of spectacular, which is going to be hard this year as deep as this roster is minutes will be shared. Her dribble drive to the hoop from either side or switching is a thing of beauty.
Again hoping she hits the floor running and has a AA season.

Reaction Score
hope she can back and gain confidence play lke the iowa game, cause she have now a lot of competition azzi the next maya more

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
This will be Christyns year, I can feel it. She will not relinquish her starting role, she will be the leader that Geno hoped she would be. She will turn out to be the most improved player on the roster, if not physically, then mentally. She turned a corner the latter part of LY, she knows this is her last hurrah at this level, and she will be determined to get that NC for the other seniors. I believe her motivation this coming year will be the recognition she will receive as the player we all thought she could be. Go Christyn, we love you and are behind you 100%.

MdStang

Greetings From Geezerville
Reaction Score
This has happened to me in the past - any ideas why i'm not seeing 1992's post?

View attachment 67745
The problem could be your browser, or more specifically the version of your browser. I have an older iMac and was using Safari as the default browser. It was not working well on many sites (Boneyard, ESPN, etc.) so I added Firefox as a second browser. No problems now.

Reaction Score
Best wishes to Christyn and the whole team.!!!
" unfinished BUSINESS"!!
Christyn, and the Seniors,
Pull the Team together and make it YOUR ( collective ) year.
Keep the JOY in your togetherness... it takes a team and
pulling together, through the rough times and the good times.
WIN THE LAST GAME!! Best Wishes to the UCONN WBB!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom