OT: - Check out what I found in Mexico | The Boneyard

OT: Check out what I found in Mexico

Reaction Score
Monterrey to be exact.

Can you spot it?

Lady claimed she drew it herself but I figured why spoil her fun and show her google images and decided to just buy it. Picked it up for the equivilant of 5 bucks!

Attachments

• IMG_20180901_192200.jpg
    IMG_20180901_192200.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 583

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Monterrey to be exact.

Can you spot it?

Lady claimed she drew it herself but I figured why spoil her fun and show her google images and decided to just buy it. Picked it up for the equivilant of 5 bucks!

"Lamento no encontrarte hace unos años. Conozco a alguien que pagó más de veinte mil dólares por ese dibujo exacto en 2013. ¡Podrías haber sido muy rico!"

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Did you buy that unlicensed merchandise? More importantly, did you get any good local Mezcal?

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Please tell me it’s a Nietzsche shirt on the back...

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I opened this thread expecting something else.

I knew it was going to be something illegal but was expecting something a little sexier than unlicensed merchandise.

Reaction Score
expecting something a little sexier than unlicensed merchandise.
Sorry it is not "sexy enough" for you?

I don't think merchandise stuff is always as strict as it likely is in USA or Western Europe so I don't think it is illegal in Mexico or Guatemala (where a school I worked for ripped off the Florida Panthers logo).

Might have had to pick up that pyrokinesis for beginners shirt.
Maybe.

Did you buy that unlicensed merchandise? More importantly, did you get any good local Mezcal?
Yes to both! Mezcal too many times to count. For the second, Really, in my experience in the developing world over the years unlicensed stuff is how a lot of people in the poorer areas of said countries make their money and just get by so I don't have too many gripes and support people just making a living.

I opened this thread expecting something else.
Oh yah?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom