OT: - Championship t-shirts | The Boneyard

OT: Championship t-shirts

Reaction Score
Need 2 for Christmas presents. Are there any reputable sources?

Reaction Score
Need 2 for Christmas presents. Are there any reputable sources?
There are quite a few shirts on sale on the official UConn apparel site.

Sale items: University of Connecticut Black Friday Sales, Discount Apparel & Fan Gear | University of Connecticut Spirit Shop

Main site: University of Connecticut Gifts, Spirit Apparel & Gear, Football Gear & Holiday Deals | University of Connecticut Spirit Shop

There have also been sales at Homefield, 19nine, and 47 Brand this week. There is a lot of good stuff out there.

Reaction Score

Look up the Huskies stuff there should be plenty of deals.
I've been trying to find one of this year's championship shirts to no avail. Bought a couple others and then tried to find the one that looks like this: HU5KIES
Or it could be National Flag Blue letters with the red 5 on a gray or white shirt.
No luck and I ordered it twice on the UConn site when it was offered and then a few days later, each time, they contacted me to say it's not available and issued a credit.
Strange, because it's so unique. May have to have screens made and make them myself............

Reaction Score
If anyone knows a source for this year's championship shirts that say HU5KIES please let me know by DM or in this thread. Thanks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom