Championship Rally at Gampel (Tuesday Night @ 8:30p) > 2024 UConn Victory Parade in Hartford on Saturday @11a | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Championship Rally at Gampel (Tuesday Night @ 8:30p) > 2024 UConn Victory Parade in Hartford on Saturday @11a

Reaction Score
Watching the recorded NBC Connecticut Youtube Stream.

Great crowd. Looks like one heck of a celebration. I have never been part of a victory parade.

I'm hoping some day the Mets take me down to the Canyon of Heroes. haha.

GO HUSKIES!

Reaction Score
Went with my teenage boys to bus loading at capital and it was great. Each got a t-shirt thrown from the players (one caught from QB Cam Spencer on a ‘go’ pattern!) and then threw them back up getting autographs from Coach, Clingan, Castle and others.

At one point Newton accidentally threw a shirt hitting Andre Johnson’s in the head, later T-New purposefully banked two more off the head into the crowd below. Love that kid!

Reaction Score
This is an awesome image

UConn-Parade-2024-02.jpg

Reaction Score
I walked past the player's bus in the staging area at the capitol before watching the parade procession from the park, and then later listening to the speeches from the outskirts of the rally area. It was cool to be able to be able to see everything, and I had a great time. The players were seemingly very generous with autographs at the staging area. I saw Dan Hurley get on the bus and it was the closest I'd ever been to him. He is smaller than I thought he would be.

Reaction Score
I’m almost surprised that Clingan declared. That dude literally is glued to the trophy. Seems to be so damn happy as a college student.
It’s all the more reason why he was holding the trophy. A CT kid who’s well aware of the history and pulling something off that’s legendary back to back championships, just cherishing the last moments he will have with the fans, not that he won’t be back here on other occasions.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom