Cfn: Wv To Big 12 Now What? | The Boneyard

Cfn: Wv To Big 12 Now What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Guy is just throwing things out there like the rest of us. His assertions that the Big 12 is looking at SMU and Houston don't seem realistic and I think Boise and Air Force are both still coming to the Big East.

Reaction Score
If what the author is saying about the B1G and ACC being interested in UConn is true, we have to go to with the B1G. Still can't believe what a pessimistic (and angry) fanbase we have. The Big East football side apparently has become or been a developmental technique for older or more powerful conferences.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
All he is doing is repeating speculation from less credible sources than he is. Rutgers, Connecticut and Maryland have been thrown out as possibilities for the B1G but not by the B1G. There is nothing to that.

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
The other conferences appear to be set, but I could see:
The SEC making the move to 16 with the MO situation near finalized.
Does The BigXII go after BYU, L'ville &/or Cincy? Taking 1 or 2 more BE teams may splinter the BE & allow earlier entry of WVU.
How far can the BE get to inviting a new team? I find it hard to too see the 3 groups (FB, BB & ND) finding enough common ground to get other teams to leap in BE waters.
Does does BE uncertainty make ND shop itself to the ACC & Big10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom