Castle Injury | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Castle Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Im not even sure we need him for Indiana. Make sure he’s 100%

Reaction Score
Sounds like it's not serious and I'm hoping so

Diarra will probably get the start. If he wants to make his case for late-season minutes, today's the day to start making that impression. Will be looking for offensive aggression from him and Solo

Reaction Score
I remember seeing a picture of Castle smiling with a visiting family member on Twitter after Saturday’s Stonehill game, and he had an ice bag wrapped around his (right, I think) knee. Assuming that’s related here.

Reaction Score
Prob a knee sleeve that’s pulled down

Doesn't look like any knee sleeve I've seen. That would provide basically no support at all... just a bit of compression. which should be a good thing that isn't in a full brace

Reaction Score

Diarra will probably get the start. If he wants to make his case for late-season minutes, today's the day to start making that impression. Will be looking for offensive aggression from him and Solo

Hope we see lots of Ball. We know what Diarra brings so start there but most of the minutes I’d like to see Solo.

Reaction Score

Hope we see lots of Ball. We know what Diarra brings so start there but most of the minutes I’d like to see Solo.

Should have waited a few minutes. Broadcast is showing Solo Ball is starting

Reaction Score
I hope it is just a small knock and he will be fine. Scares me they will announce after the game. Why not let us know before the game? Hopefully nothing as he is so important to this years team repeating. He is that good.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Doesn't look like any knee sleeve I've seen. That would provide basically no support at all... just a bit of compression. which should be a good thing that isn't in a full brace
It’s what I’ve been given after each of my three knee surgeries. It’s not for support of any kind and not something for playing in. It’s solely for compression - essentially a thick compression sock with the end cut off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom